.•:*THIRTY-THREE*:•.

CHATEAU CONDOMINIUMS, VALENZUELA CITY

"So you mean to say, there's another case of missing people?" Junseo asked in disbelief after hearing Sooyoung's words while Yeongi is carefully reading the documents she brought.

"Unfortunately, yes," she said then took a folder, opening it to show a young korean girl to the guys, "Song Sujin, 19years old, a 4th year high school student and a part time waitress in Knight Diner. An orphan that lives in a boarding house and barely even make enough money for a day."

Yeongi rest his back on the seat as he analyzes the words and descriptions of the missing people, "It doesn't makes sense."

"It really doesn't," Sooyoung agreed with a nod of her head before placing the folder on the table, "and the fact that her 8 other classmates were also reported missing on the same day adds to this mess."

Those students were seen together before they leave to get home from a field trip, the teachers were waiting for them at the bus and others tried contacting them, however, they were nowhere to be found and no one ever heard from them. Nearly a month have passed since they were declared missing.

Not only that their families are already creating a big fuss about it, the media is also trying to get something out from it.

Junseo looks at the pictures of the students then crossed his arms to his chest, his mind is thinking of ways why it has to be those teens and why does the kidnapper/s method is always the same, "They slept and just disappeared, no fingerprints or traces except---"

"BTS," Yeongi cut him off, he sighed and looked at the picture of the kpop boy group on the wall, "I seriously don't get it, the witness said he saw them at NAIA at ---/---/---, and another witness reported that they are in Valenzuela City yet we haven't found any trace of them being here."

"That is strange but there are evidences that proves BTS is really here in the Philippines," Junseo said and pointed at a picture of 7masked and covered up men in NAIA, and fortunately, the cameras can zoom in and it was confirmed that it is them, "they were reported missing yet it seems like they're just taking a vacation here."

Sooyoung groans and ruffles her hair, "This is seriously making me crazy. BTS are on tour, they're supposed to be going to Japan after spending a night and Bighit doesn't even know where they were until this was sent to us!" She yelled before going to the counter to make herself some coffee, "It doesn't even help that there's no coffee maker here so I'm stuck with this 3 in 1 coffee. So gross."

"We're saving money, even tho the HQ sends us some money we don't know what will come in the future so yeah, you're stuck with that because Starbucks is far away." Yeongi smirked which caused her to glare at him while ripping the pack of the 3 in 1 coffee.

"I seriously don't know why they sent you 2dummies here when there's a lot of much better detectives put there." she said but only earned a grin from the guy, she scoffed and put the powder in the mug before pouring boiling water in it.

"What was the name of the first witness?" Junseo asked them with his notebook and pen in hand to at least put things together.

"The witness was an anonymous person who called one of the stations in Busan but we can tell it's a guy. We also tried to find a match of his voice and we did," she paused then started stirring her coffee with a spoon, "however, the match of the voice is already dead."

"What the heck? Is this some sort of dark something?? Maybe it was just some robot thing you can do to change voices." Yeongi said as Sooyoung takes a sip of her coffee while she leans on the counter.

"Unfortunately, no. The phone was also borrowed from the owner and I also checked from the airport's CCTVs to see who it was. Jeez those nights were a pain." Sooyoung said that made Junseo and Yeongi look at her in confusion and are visibly lost by her statement.