.•:*THIRTY-SEVEN*:•.

I woke up by the wind, I shut my eyes tightly and curled myself into a small ball as I shiver from the cold. Wait cold? I don't remember turning the air conditioner on last night. Was it Jungkook?

Taking a deep breath, I stretched my arms and legs, the blanket falling of my body as I do so, and without even opening my eyes I felt weight on my stomach. The fluffiness is enough to tell who it is, I opened my eyes and smiled at him, "Good morning, Jungkook the bunny." I chuckled.

He just sneezed and I really had to stop myself from squishing his face because it's too cute but I still have bad breath since I didn't get to brush my teeth last night, it smells and feels disgusting in my mouth already. Okay enough. I stood up and held him carefully before placing him down on the bed, without giving him a look, I already walked out of the room and headed to the bathroom, "Y/n, wait!"

I ignored his call for me and yawned as I make my way to the bathroom, my hair must be a mess. It feels different now that we confessed to each other and I hope my way of avoiding him at like.. our first morning in this situation, is not obvious.

"Y/n abort! I repeat. Abort!" Jungkook shouted and I finally looked at him with a sleepy look and my hair falling to my face. I just realized that he's bigger than a normal bunny.. he's bigger at least 2 or 3times the actual size.

"Why? What's u--"

"Y/N!" and hearing that voice, my whole being stopped and I think even the universe. What the heck, death has come too early. Please let me live for a few more years, but wait, how the heck is she here? I heard Jungkook curse as my legs starts to tremble. Well.. let's take this blow.

Before I could even turn around myself, a hand spun me and the next thing I know, I'm on the ground with a stinging cheek, "What in the world are you doing, Y/n?! You left home and skipped school to this?! Such a pathetic move to ruin your life!!"

I heard footsteps come close but kept a distance, I also feel Jungkook's eyes on me. The feeling of shame came rushing to me, so much that I can't look up and face the rage of the person in front of me. Just as I really wake up more, I hear more voices downstairs. Oh no.. this is not good.

"Get up and pack your bags," My eyes widened at her voice, I looked up to her in shock and disbelief, "We are getting you home and when we do, you won't be seeing these girls again."

"But mom--"

"I don't want to hear a word from you so shut your mouth, I've heard enough from your friends and what stupid excuses you have." My mom said with rage filled eyes as she looks down on me, I couldn't help but grit my teeth and stand up from the ground.

"I won't be leaving," I said and she looked at me with disbelief and scoffed as she gives me a mocking look, "There is something I need to do here and I can't leave without finishing it." I said firmly.

"When did you learn to answer me like that?" She yelled at me, my eyes started getting teary at how my mom is yelling with rage at me, I bit my lip as she takes a step towards me and suddenly just when her hand was about to reach for me, I shielded myself by covering my face with my arms.

A glow suddenly appeared and the ground feels soft. I slowly uncover myself and fear took over me when I find myself in a familiar woods with shining eyes in the shadows. How am I here? This.. this isn't suppose to happen. I looked around and when my eyes fall upon a wooden cabin.. my heartbeat stopped for a second.

The witch...

With trembling legs I stood up from where I am, I don't care about the beasts out there, she can't get ahold of me! I can't-

My legs suddenly gave out that made me fall to my knees, I looked at the ground and my eyes widened when it started to flow like water, moving like solid waves as it push me towards the cabin. Shaking my head furiously I use all my strength to crawl away from the cabin but the waves are so strong.

I screamed but no sound came out as I look back at my ankle, a burning vine wrapped around my leg and pulled me harshly.

Y/N WAKE UP!!

WAKE UP PLEASE!!!

I don't wanna stay here! Jungkook!

My thoughts were forced to stop when all the oxygen in the lungs were pulled out, I screamed in pain but there's no sound again! I held my throat tightly and scratched as the vines drag me to circles. Help me!!

The vine threw me in front of the cabin and I looked up as I struggle to breathe but the air is blocked from me. My eyes started to blur as I squirm, I see a figure.

"Don't be too comfortable, 7lives won't be enough when the time comes.."

After that, I lost consciousness...

___________________________

Hey guys.. I'm so sorry for the delay. I didn't feel like writing for quite awhile, I'm really sorry..

I hope you are all doing well. God bless you all!