.•:*TWENTY-NINE*:•.

Please read the message at the end, it's very important. Thank you!

__________________________
__________________________________

Anika goes into her room and shut the door carefully, locking it as she slumps down the floor as tears fall to her cheeks. Her back rests on the door, her arms hugging her knees to herself.

She knows that this was bound to happen one day because of her decision to help BTS go back to their normal lives, however, she couldn't accept the reality and consequences that came along with it. It's her dream, to be a model known for her beauty and to showcase her talents, mostly to inspire people to do what they love. Even though she says that she doesn't like it, she does, it's a thing she do to get attention from time to time.

She was already big in the modeling industry with all the promotions and her popularity stats are excellent. Her parents are very proud of her success yet.. she lost her job.

Just then her phone rang, she sniffled and wipe her tears to look at the screen only to see her mother calling her. It made her feel really bad. She took a deep breath and answered the call, "Mommy?"

"Dear are you okay? I heard from your cousin that you got fired. Where are you? Tell mommy." She said with worry over the phone, Anika smiled sadly then wipe her cheek.

"I'm okay mommy, and yeah, I got fired from work but it's okay," Anika answered as tears continue to fall from her eyes, "I'm on a mission, mommy. I couldn't go to anymore gigs because of that but it's okay, this one is worth loosing it."

There was a pause on the other line and she could tell that her mommy is disappointed of her answer, she supported her so much just for her to get where she is now.

"Is this what you really want, dear? Because I could talk to your boss and get you back in the runway." Her mommy said which made her chuckle softly, she looks up at the ceiling and sniffled as she recalls all the times with the guys.

Flashback

Yuna raised her hand that made you look at her with wide eyes, "I'm don't want to feel guilty," when she said that, you suddenly became guilty.

Gabrielle raised her hand as well with a smile in her face, "I want to go around the world," she said and smiled widely.

Anika raised her hand, "I don't really like modeling, adventure is more fun than being in a studio," she said and smiled cutely like she always does.

Cyrus also raised her hand afterwards, "I ain't missing the fun of it," she said and smiled at Anika who just winked playfully at her.

---

You and the girls are currently in the basement while the guys are finding you because they're finding you seven girls. Why are you hiding in the basement? That's what you found out.

"I dreamed about the old lady," Kate began looking at everyone but not clearly since the light is glowing faintly, "She said that the boys will eventually act animals at some days, it's part of them. It's also the time where they can roam around freely in human form, without worrying of losing energy because the limit is only there to keep them finding her son. So it means the limit is currently gone. As for animal instincts, they get super clingy to their masters, just like now."

They are all clingy, you thought Jimin or Taehyung was the most clingy member of BTS, but noooooooo. The result was very very very unexpected. You still don't believe it.