.•:*SIX*:•.

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's cage dropped making his door open. He groaned because of the pain and did his best to stand up but failed. He looked up and fixed himself so he could get out.

This cage is preventing him from doing the things he want... but even though the cage isn't there he's still a bunny. Not a human that he used to be, but a bunny of a fangirl of his. If he's not a bunny he would be practicing right now for their next comeback or he would be writing songs for ARMY.

He's wondering if they could really find that woman's son since they weren't given any clue of who he is. Not even his face or any feature of his face. She didn't tell them his name, she didn't tell them. She only told them to find him.

They have to find him fast because there's only a limited time. A year to find one person in the whole world that contains 7.5billion+ people. They have to find him or else they'll forever be hybrids or worse... be their animals forever until they die.

When he regained his strength he run out of his cage then Yoongi suddenly appeared beside him, "Are you okay?" He asked looking at the maknae with worried eyes.

Jungkook looked at him and nodded, "I'm okay, hyung. It didn't hurt that much," he said as he keeps running enduring the pain on his little bunny legs.

Yoongi scoffed, "I saw you fall so I know it hurts, slow down a bit will you?" He asked as he runs beside Jungkook. Jungkook then stopped running and was panting as he lay on the ground for a bit. His bunny ears lifted up when he heard a bark from somewhere.

He looked around to see if there are any animals around and he sniff the air to confirm it. Yoongi looked at him, shocked but with excitement and hope in his eyes, when they heard the bark again.

"Follow me," Yoongi said and run to the house where the bark is coming from. As they get closer they heard more sounds coming from the house.

Jungkook's hopes were as high as the heavens hoping it's the others because he miss them dearly. They've been away from each other for a long time and he wants to see them again. He wants to hug them, to check if they're okay, to see that they're healthy.

When they got to the opened door, his prayers were answered. Tears formed in his and Yoongi's eyes seeing two dogs, a cat, a lynx, and a wolf playing with each other. Jungkook watch them as they run around the living room and jump on the sofa every now and then. Theirs smiles and healthy bodies caught his attention.

They're strong and healthy. They're happy as they play tag around the house not really caring if they break one of the furniture or decorations. Jungkook smiled seeing their smiles. They're okay... they're safe.

The lynx stopped chasing the cat and slowly turns around, looking at their direction. Jungkook can see the tears formed in the lynx's eyes as the lynx run to them.

"Jungkookie!! Yoongi hyung!!" Taehyung shouted happily and crashed his big body on the little bunny and ferret making them both groan in pain due to the impact, but they ignored it and pushed theirs heads on Taehyung's gray fur, "I missed you guys."

"We missed you too, Taehyung," Yoongi said and smiled. They heard cheering on their backs and the next thing they know is that they got more squished than they already have.

They all huddled for a few minutes before pulling away from each other. They all looked at each other's animal form and formed a circle.

"Hyung... you got bigger," Jungkook said looking at Jin who's a wolf that got more taller and bigger now than they last saw each other.  Jin laughed a little at Jungkook and walked towards him, patting his head with his paw.

"Wolves are normally big, Jungkook," he said and sit beside the maknae that he missed for a long time.

"You all look so healthy," Jungkook said smiling as he looks at his hyung who gained weight, they were starved for 3days straight when they were kept in that woman's house. They all nodded in agreement.

"Our masters fed us a lot of food—Jin ate the most though because he got much more bigger than before," Jimin said smiling and look up at Jin who just shrugged.

"Well, its not my fault my master's father owned a meat shop—but it was seriously scary. Her father nearly chopped me but good thing Mia saved me," he said smiling like he's remembering that moment that happened to him.

"It was a meat shop so they normally cut up meat. It's really a good thing that your master saves you," Namjoon said and scratched behind his ear while looking at Jin, "My master cook me food or give me food and we eat together, she watch interesting movies too which I like."

"My master's mom got so scared of me but like Jin's master, Gabrielle stood up for me. She took care of me and she let me sleep on the bed," Taehyung said and giggled happily, "It was fun jumping on the bed."

"My master, Anika, took me in without hesitation. It was raining a lot that day so I was soaking wet and she even gave me milk to drink," Jimin said.

"My master Cyrus, do you know that she took me in but her dorm don't allow pets so she just sneaks me in, so I needed to be really quiet," Hoseok said nodding.

"Must've been hard for you," Yoongi said which made the others laugh. Hoseok was about to complain but Yoongi cut him off, "My master, Yuna, she wasn't home when I was sent there so some kids played with my cage that made me sick, then she comes to the rescue."

Jungkook listened to all their stories of how their masters took care of them and how they took them in. He remember that day because it was just so recently, so it's fresh in his mind.

"Y/n, my master, she took me in with a smile on her face. She also told me a lot about us—of how she misses us. She even cried because of it. She took great care of me searching on how to take care of a bunny," he said smiling a little as he remembers her searching up how to take care of him properly. He was deeply touched that day because he saw that Y/n was really serious about taking care of him.

Jimin was about to say something but the girl's came running in the house with laughter and chattering.  Jungkook and the others spread in places so they won't see them weird forming a circle.

Jungkook then looked at Y/n as she laughs pointing at Gabrielle who's wet and was yelling at her. He didn't know why but somehow he couldn't take his eyes off his master's smile.