Dedication

Hii~

This the book I wrote that I promised to write. It may seem different but let's squeeze some magic in it. This may not be your type of story that you want to read but I still wrote it like this. I promised you that I'll write a story about us, and here it is. I planned this for a long time and dream about this often.

             helenagabrielle1 !!

You're my best friend in the whole, wide world and I wrote this for you(appreciate my hard work. Lol)!! You gave me the inspiration to write this—I just added some small changes but hey... it's still the same.

You're the most amazing, funny, talented, thoughtful, awesome, and cool person I know. I was walking somewhere in the Sunday school then you suddenly gave me a violet, green, and white glow in the dark Dora the Explorer bracelet(I accidentally snapped it two years ago). It was the most memorable and unique way of getting my attention and being my friend way.

I know that you're a soft fan of BTS. I asked you who you see attractive on BTS and there you go~ I gave you him. Lol. Welcome to the family of ARMY and BTS!

We've been friends for more than 7years? And that makes us sisters with different parents. We may have a far distance to each other but I know we'll meet again personally. I may not be a good friend to you at times but I promise that I'll be.

I hope you like this! You're Gabrielle here—you're you. I don't want to change anything about you here because you're amazing as you.