.•:*FOURTEEN*:•.

Y/n's POV

"I miss this!" Jin said muffled as he chew his favorite steak in his mouth, his mouth so full with rice and steak. Like in Eat Jin, he moans because of the taste of the steak. It sounds so different hearing it in person, you swear... you think you're pregnant.

"Samgyupsal also wins!" Hoseok said and flipped the meat on the mini grill on the table. The others agreed by nodding because they're busy eating.

The food tonight are Korean food and steak which are the food that they requested. They said that the taste of dog food and bunny food kind of taste so different, well super different.

You giggle sometimes because they eat so cutely, most of all Jin, he literally... no offense but... he literally eats like a pig now. His mouth of stuffed with food making him look like a chipmunk—which is dangerously cute—and he keep praising the steak.

"Okay so here's the goal," Mia began and everyone looked at her then nodded before continuing to eat, "If we earn 260,000pesos which is 5,000dollars, we might be able to travel to a few provinces of Philippines. Well, I think that would be enough for us to search almost the whole country since traveling here is quite cheap."

"The only question here is how long can we search the whole country? And how fast can we get the money." You said and looked at Mia who just smiled to you sweetly.

"We actually already have the money to travel, we only need a few more because we don't have pocket money. My dad can give us a few free plane tickets for Davao and Cebu." Gabrielle said and Anika, Yuna, and Kate clapped while your eyes sparkled.

"Does that mean we could travel anytime soon?" Taehyung asked curiously and excitedly and Gabrielle nodded as an answer with a click of her fingers.

"Yep! We can go to Davao or Cebu anytime after we finish Luzon and when we get the tickets. We also need to wait for the permit for you and Jin before you can go out." Taehyung nodded at what Gabrielle said and all of you continued eating while the others chat about some things.

As for you, Jungkook's words kept lingering in your mind. You know it's Japanese because you often watch anime, but you don't know how to speak. You just know what it sounds.

When you all finished eating, BTS turned back to their animal forms because they're getting tired even though they just sat. They did say that being human drains their energy slowly, so they need to be very careful.

Gabrielle, Kate, and Yuna volunteered to clean the dishes making you sigh in relief. You're very tired because of all the walking you did at the mall. You're not fit and your stamina is low so you often rest at some points.

You went to your room and sat on the bed in an Indian sit, a sigh escaped your lips as you look at the curtains. You stood up and pull the curtains aside only to see the shining moon.