.•:*EIGHT*:•.

Note:

I'll be changing Taehyung into a Lynx instead of a fox. Why? Nothing, a lynx is a very amazing wild cat for me so yeah. The picture is at the top.

Y/n's POV

When all of you fell asleep, you began to dream about something.

You were in a forest, tall and huge trees were all around you. You looked around the area but it was hard because of the fog, it's not thick so you can still see what's ahead of you. Faint sounds of the crickets are heard which made you scared because you always hear this in horror movie where something will just jump on you.

You then saw a light coming from somewhere so you run there when you felt like you were being watched. When you got there, it was a light from a little wooden cabin with fences that were as high as your waist. The cabin seems warm in the inside because you're freezing. You stayed where you are but you heard a voice behind you.

"Oh it's nice to see a visitor here in the forest," you turned around and saw an old lady who looked familiar, very familiar like you just saw her yesterday? That kind of familiar, "What shall I do for a visitor?"

You tilted your head as the old lady walk to you holding a basket full of various kinds of flowers that you haven't seen before. She then stopped and gave you a warm smile, "You seem like you don't know what to say, my dear. Come with me inside and we shall talk, I have a lot to tell you."

Again you feel confused at why the old lady said that. Is she going to tell you about her and her husband or her past? Or she's a witch going to feed you a bunch of candies and eat you afterwards. Wait, isn't that Hansel and Gretel?You don't care, as long as you're alive you're okay... maybe?

She began to walk to her cabin and opened the fence door, she left it open for you. You let out a sigh and slowly walk into the fence door, she turned around to you with a smile on her face, "Dear can you close the door? There's a lot of wild animals around this place so we better get that closed for safety."

"Yes, ma'am," you nodded and closed the door, you look at the forest and saw a pair of glowing eyes from the shadows of the trees but it was dark you can you only see the glowing eyes. You felt a chill so you hurried to the cabin when the old lady called you.

She closed the door behind her when you got in. The cabin is warm like you think it is because of the fire place, there's a rocking chair near the fire place and a table just beside it filled with thick yarns so you assume that she's making a scarf with those, there's also a bed at the corner of the cabin, a round table with four wooden chairs around it, a big wooden closet that reminded you of your favorite movie and novel Chronicles of Narnia, there's a carpet near the fire place that gave you a warm feeling.

It feels like home, it very comfortable, warm, and very peaceful. It will be good if you stay in a place like this too, deep in the forest with only yourself and a cabin with a fire place for you to warm up because some people are just annoying—well almost all. You want friends but people somehow annoy you in a strange way... let's just say that they talk too much for you—too noisy.  Introvert alert!

"Sit, my dear. Feel at home," she said to you and placed the flowers on the round table. You nodded with a smile and look around for a chair, you then get a chair from the round table and placed it near the fire place. She chuckled at your action as you raise your hands towards the fire to keep you warm. She told you to feel at home so here you go feeling really at home.

She then walked to you and sat on her rocking chair, she looked at you with a smile that just creep you out. You put your hands on your lap and look at her, "What is it that you have to tell me ma'am?"