.•:*NINE*:•.

Y/n's POV

You don't know how to express yourself right now that your ultimate bias and bias wreckers of your favorite group is right in front of your eyes... scratch that. You know exactly how to express your feelings.

You couldn't breathe properly because you're holding back your scream that you really want to release. You can't get your eyes off your bias and seeing him in person made you realize how small you are, how white he is even though he's a bit tan, how smooth and flawless his skin is, how soft his black hair is, how his hazelnut eyes shines through the light, and how his body really is muscular.

You look down on the floor when you saw a hint of his abs that is the cause of every ARMYs sudden death, those abs are right in front of your eyes. You're literally screaming in your head and felt like you're blushing darkly, so you covered your face with your hair so they won't notice it.

Like seriously... you feel like you'll faint anytime now. Add the fact that you feel like Jungkook is staring at you. You hesitated to look up at first but you looked up anyway, and confirmed. He is staring at you, when he caught you looking back at him, he raised his hand and slightly waved at you.

"Ahm..." you all looked at Kate when she spoke breaking the super awkward silence, she brushed her hair back and look at all of them, "I don't know if this is real or just a dream but... what are you doing here?" She asked and pointed at the famous, missing boy group BTS.

Namjoon sighed and scratched the back of his neck then looked at her, "Well... we'll explain everything when you all recovered, because it's no use explaining if your minds haven't processed that we're really here."

You all nodded then there was once again silence but this time Gabrielle broke it, "I'll just get some clothes for you guys," she said and run off going upstairs. You looked at the girls then at BTS before looking back at Gabrielle who's now on the stairs.

"Wait, I'll come with you," you said and quickly followed her upstairs but before that, you swear, you saw Jungkook step forward as if trying to go to you. You slapped yourself lightly to snap out of it. When you got into the room, you saw Gabrielle staring at the wall while sitting on the bed.

You sat beside her and you noticed that all the girls followed you and Gabrielle up here. All of you stared at the wall for awhile as if you're all mental patients who escaped the mental hospital. After awhile, you all run back to your rooms and get a pillow. You buried your face in the pillow and screamed at the top of your lungs, but it's muffled because your face is buried in the pillow.

You then put the pillow down and leaned on the wall, slowly going down—you're literally 'walling' right now with your hands on your chest, "If this is really a dream... don't wake me up. I will cut the person's fingers one by one with a nail cutter, if someone dares wake me up from this wonderful, realistic dream."

You were surprised when you felt tears coming from your eyes to your cheeks. Why are you crying? Why are you seriously crying right now? You feel so happy that it took over you when you saw them. You know how fans feel when they see BTS or their other idols and cry when they see them[A/n: No... sorry... I don't know that feeling... huhuhu].

You then wiped your tears and groaned because whenever you cry, your eyes and nose gets red easily. Now they'll know that you cried because it's all shown on your face.

You heard a knock on the door so you got up and opened it, you saw Gabrielle in front of you. She was shocked at first when she saw you but chuckled, "I already gave them clothes and said that we'll talk when the sun is up, so go back to sleep. They're sleeping at the guest rooms by the way," she said smiling and left, going to her room.

You nodded even though she already got in her room, you were about to close the door of your room but you saw Jungkook pass by. Your lips parted when he turned to you, his eyes widened when he saw you. You immediately shut the door and leaned your back on it.

You stayed there for awhile then slowly walk to your bed and lie down, you turned the air conditioner this time because you're sweating a lot, add your burning cheeks making it even hotter.

You stared at the ceiling and pinched yourself hard making you let out a whimper, you still a believe this is happening right now, "Is this really a dream... or not?" You then slowly started to fall asleep.

***

You slowly opened your eyes because you're freezing, your air conditioner is on, so is your fan, and it's raining cats and dogs outside. You turned the air conditioner off and the fan.

You flinched when you heard thunder and lightning outside, you look outside. It is indeed raining cats and dogs. The wind is so strong that you can see that the branches of the trees crack and fall. You let out a scream when a shirt hit your window, making you fall back.

You sighed and shook you head because the shirt have the clown in IT printed on it. You absolutely hate clowns the most, and would often cry at parties because of it when you were younger and little... well, you're still scared now but you're not crying anymore.

You looked at the door when it bursts open, your eyes widened when a body suddenly hugged you. You began to blush darkly feeling the warmth of the person's body—your so-called bunny's muscular body. He then pulled away and cupped her cheeks.

"Are you alright?" Jungkook asked while looking at your eyes worriedly, you were still shocked because he's cupping your face—your bias is cupping your face. You gulped and slowly nodded then your eyes widened at what you're seeing. You just saw a hint of it earlier but now there's nothing covering it. YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE JEON JUNGKOOK'S ABS.

You felt like something is dripping from your nose, you saw his eyes widened and tilts his head, "Are you okay? Why's your nose blee—"

You didn't let him finish and rush to the bathroom, you locked it and look at yourself at the mirror. You wiped your nose with tissue and shook your head.

How can you nosebleed in front of your bias like that?! It's very embarrassing!! You seriously hope the wall or the floor will swallow you right now... actually no, you hope both the wall and floor swallow you.

You then facepalmed because of the embarrassment that just happened earlier. Now how can you even face Jungkook again? You're so embarrassed, you can die!

After mentally killing yourself and checking that you're nose is okay, you walked out of the bathroom. You then looked at your bed and saw Jungkook sitting there, and thankfully, he's wearing a shirt. He stood up and walked to you with worry visible in his eyes, "Hey, are you okay? Are you feeling bad?"

Your lips parted when he asked you questions while looking at you worriedly, you shook your head and avoided eye contact, "I'm okay, that doesn't happen often so... yeah," you said and nodded before looking at him and smiled. He was going to speak but you heard Cyrus' voice from downstairs calling you and Jungkook. You turned to him and smiled, "Let's head downstairs."

After you said that, you went downstairs not even changing from your pajamas. Jungkook followed behind you and you saw them all sitting on the couches at the living room. You can see how strong the storm out there because of the glass walls, but it have bars inside the house and even the sliding doors.

You sat next to Anika while Jungkook sit next to Jimin—your ultimate bias wrecker. There was silence once again, awkward silence. You look at the boys in front of you, and seriously... they look like a bunch of princes with just normal plain clothes. It looks like a photoshoot but it's not.

Mia then cleared her throats and smiled at them a little, "So... what's happening?"

————————————
———

So the concept photos killed me and gave me weird vibes.

I really think the photos means something behind them, like really.