.•:*ZERO*:•.

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
Jungkook's POV

Jungkook went out with his hyungs to have fun in some restaurant. They have been here for an hour now, they were talking and laughing about the stuff they did after their concerts. It seems that they're having a fun time, so is their maknae who can drink now.

"Last week's concert was fun," Hoseok said and drink soju. The rest nodded in agreement, "And was also very busy. Now let's drink, but don't drink too much we still have work tomorrow."

"Right," Jin agreed, "Tomorrow we're just half day right? I'll cook hangover soup tomorrow morning."

They all shouted happily hearing Jin cook hangover soup. Jin is an amazing cook so they're happy that he'll be cooking food for them, though they rarely eat homemade food because of their work so they just eat out.

"Hyung, what time should we be there?" Jungkook asked and took a big bite of samgyeopsal and rice causing his mouth to be full. He's very happy eating meat along with soju.

"I think after lunch," Namjoon said checking their schedule for tomorrow on his phone, "We have dance practice and recordings for the next comeback," he said and put his phone down to drink soju.

"I wonder what ARMY will feel about it... I hope they like it," Jimin said, thinking of what ARMY will think and react to their next comeback since they worked very hard for it.

"They'll like it, because we put our hearts to it," Suga said from being silently eating for awhile.

Taehyung nodded in agreement then noticed that their drinks are empty. He raised his hand for the waiter to notice him, and when he got noticed the waiter rushed to him, "Can we get 4 sojus?"

The waiter nodded and went to get their soju. They all praised Taehyung for it, "Aigoooo! Our Taetae needs more alcohol," Jimin said and ruffled Taehyung's hair who's sitting beside him. Taehyung smiled at them and they all talked about random stuff when their soju arrived.

They all had fun drinking and eating together at the restaurant. They talked about their past, their plans, their future, their goals, and their feelings. There are times when they get serious and when they joke around each other.

An old lady suddenly went to them, they all looked at her with confusion. She smiled and pulled out a jar filled with colored notes, "Can you open this, young man?" She asked Jungkook.

He looked at her and smiled like a bunny, "Of course, ma'am," he said and politely get the jar from her. He got surprised at how tight the jar was, he can't even twist it. So he used half of his strength to open it, but still no budge. So he tried to use all his strength, and it worked. He opened it and gave it to her with a smile, "Here you go, ma'am. That jar is quite hard to open so don't close it too much."

"Thank you, young man. Because you opened this can all of you get a piece of paper and tell me what's inside it?" She said to them, smiling. They looked at each other and talked mentally then they all nodded. Jungkook picked a piece of paper, and so did all of them, "Now can you open it and say what you get?"

They all opened it.

"I got a cat," Jimin said with a smile showing it off.

"Mine's a lynx?"  Taehyung said.

"I got ahmm... a dog," Namjoon said and shrugged.

"I got a ferret," Yoongi said and ate a wrap.

"Mine's the same with Namjoon, a dog," Hoseok said pointing at Namjoon.

"Mine's a wolf," Jin said and posed like a wolf making Jimin laugh.

"I'm a bunny," Jungkook said.

The old lady smiled, "Thank you for telling me, and please enjoy your time," she said smiling and left. They followed her by their eyes, and when she disappeared from their sight they all looked at each other.

"That was weird," Jungkook said still looking at the piece of paper he got that's written 'bunny'. They all agreed and continued to talk and eat. When they head home they all went to bed immediately not taking a shower except for Jungkook who's likes to be always clean.

That night when they were all asleep, little did they know that they're slowly disappearing and being transferred to another place by the light shining from them.

The next three days... There was a news that was on top of the headlines of the whole world saying...

BTS had gone missing...

---

So this is my second book and I hope you'll all like it and enjoy it as much as I did dreaming it.

Take note that I'm not a professional writer so expect wrong grammars and spellings. This is all from my dream, just telling you. None of this happened because this is called a fan fiction.

Copyright by me
All rights reserved