.•:*TWENTY-FIVE*:•.

"Are you serious?!" Yoongi exclaimed with wide eyes, shock and relief visible on his face, "You came face to face with him?"

The squad are now back home after the they got a call from Kate about what happened to Jin and Mia. They all gathered at one place except for the said 2 due to being at the animal control. When they got back, Jin didn't look as energetic, positive, nor as jolly but rather depressed at how things turned out.

The members are worried about their hyung, seeing Jin being so down hurts them so much. The girls are the same and when they try to talk as Jin walk straightly to the stairs, Mia would shake her head and said to give Jin some time. So they did, even the members. While Jin spent his time at the roof top.

The eldest not cooking and skipping dinner worried them more, but that was until Jin came down and went to them late at night. That's how they're at the living room and having a meeting right now.

Jin nodded but looked down as he grit his teeth, "Yeah, but that guy escaped," he said with anger at remembering what happened earlier today, "I had him, I was already holding him down but these b*st*rds came and ruined it."

Everyone was taken aback when Jin cursed but Yoongi nodded, letting Jin to continue than to talk and slow the eldest from getting to the point, but some people didn't have the same thought as Yoongi.

"That means you know what he looks like." Namjoon stated the obvious with a serious voice and got Yoongi glaring at him, Jin rolled his eyes and brushed his hair back. This time making Jimin's eyes widen, he looked at Anika and lowkey pointed at Jin with a shocked expression, he was about to point it out but Anika put Jimin's hand down and gestured him to not mention it. The mochi looked defeated and just pouted before looking back at Jin.

"Of course, I do," He said and blinked his eyes a few times, a frown showing on his forehead as he began shaking his head a little, looking dizzy.

"Hyung are you okay?" Hoseok asked worriedly but uncertain as he observes the eldest's face, Jin squinted his eyes before shutting them tight.

"Something's wrong with me." Jin said and held his head when it began throbbing, letting out a groan, Cyrus stepped up to check him up. She put her hand on his forehead before his neck.

"Someone get some ice and a towel," she said and they all looked at her, "Jin has a high fever, we better treat him now than go to the point where he faints."

By that, Taehyung immediately went to the kitchen to get some ice and Mia went upstairs to get a towel, Jin's eyes following her figure as it disappears at the corner. You stood up as well to get the first aid kit where all the meds are placed.

"I think I need to get to bed." Jin said and slowly lay down on the sofa, suddenly feeling so much worse than earlier. Eyes barely staying open due to the heaviness and abrupt decrease of his energy. Cyrus checked his forehead again and her eyes widened.

"This is weird. His fever got high." She said and knit her eyebrows, you arrived and placed the box down.

"How is he?" You asked with worry and opened the box, Cyrus took a thermometer before facing Jin again. She slipped the thermometer in his shirt and put it on his armpit, making him squeeze it between the side of his chest and his bicep.

"I think he got worse, I don't know why but it suddenly increased by the second." She said and Jungkook walked towards them.

"I'll get him to bed." He said and Cyrus nodded.

"That's great, Jungkook," she said and turned to the others, "Can you guys make him some porridge? Soup? Sopas?"

Yoongi's eyes narrowed and the others looked confused, "What's that?"