.•:*SEVENTEEN*:•.

Y/n's POV

The thought of seeing someone who look exactly like your brother is stuck in your mind. You know the you should be looking for the missing son but, that thought and image won't leave your mind. It's scaring you a lot.

Your brother died a ling time ago, so why does someone looks exactly like him?

You shake your head, trying to set aside what you saw and focus on the mission at hand. Being distracted at other things is not why you're here at the mini park. So you went back on finding and looking.

It's difficult but you often look at Jungkook because they can feel who is the son, the witch told them, so even if they don't know the face, they know that it's him.

While you were looking, you felt your bag move, meaning, Jungkook is moving in your bag like crazy. You looked at him, "Why? You wanna pee or do a number 2?" The moment you asked, Jungkook staref up to you whule blinking his eyes every now and then. You shake your head, "No?"

Jungkook shake his head making his bunny ears go side to side ever so cutely. It made you soff all of a sudden. You smiled and looked around to see if anyone is looking at you, then looked at Jungkook again, "Talk?"

And by that Jungkook nodded his head furiously and looked at a direction, you looked at it and sighed.

It's not a pleasing place, but it is very quiet there.

You walked to the nearby comfort room—not the kind of car that you know, because it's not... clean. Not at all.

Another sigh left your lips as you make your way towards it, not even one person daring to go near it. You opened the door and your eyes widened when you saw the bowl. You stepped away immediately and covered your nose, "퍼지! 퍼지?! 누가 그를 놓고없이 그릇에 퍼 졌습니까?! 그래서 역겨운 !![Fudge! What the fudge?! Who pooped on the bowl without flushing?! So disgusting!!]"

You looked at Jungkook who just stares at you, you shake your head along with your pointer finger, "I ain't going in there. Nah ah. Over my dead body."

A cute, annoyed grumble came out of his closed mouth. He looked up at her and jumped which made your bag jerk, "No, it smells like poop with rotten food, along with rat smell in there. I'm not going in there."

He just glared at you, making you sigh. You looked around and saw a sign that says comfort room, you then started to walk to there. It's a single so it's good. You opened the door and smiled, "See? We could use this than that stinky one."

You then got in, closing the door and locking it. Placing your bag down the surprisingly clean floor, Jungkook got out of it and shake his body, dusting himself. You covered the bowl and sit on it before turning around, waiting for him to transform.

The walls started to reflect the light from him as he changes form into human. It made you wonder how they look like when they slowly transform from animal to human. Is it like they slowly form into a human or they magically turns human completely? You can't even describe it clearly because it's hard.

When the light vanished, you turned around and looked at him. His back is facing you, he slowly turns around to look at you. It's a good thing that they still have clothes even though they change into animals.

"Y/n, this is the best day ever," he said happily with his signature bunny smile, his eyes showing sparks like fireworks, clearly happy about what he's talking about, "I have great news, Y/n."

"What is it?" You asked confused at why he's so happy, tilting your head to the side as you look at him, not having an idea at why he's acting like this, but it sure does makes you hope and feel that it's good.