I love you tommy.

(I haven't updated this book for awhile, and I'm sorry. So, Wattpad update saying no sexual stuff is allowed on here. I have to keep it pg but I could try to put in some smut but it has to be short. Request by simplereadingaccount. Yes, this is bottom Tyler aka tommy. Don't like don't read.)

Mason pov
Allison got us another quest, we were already in the game. We were hiding from bad guys that ruby told us where was the next bad guys were.

We went behind them and took them out, I saw tommy running that I try to stop him but he didn't listen. Eddie follow him then buck, I sigh and follow them as well.

We entered a random building and saw what we needed but it disappeared. Eddie made us split up, I went with tommy as buck went with Eddie.

"Once we find it, meet here and attack if there is any bada guys here." Eddie said. We all nod are head and split.

-time skip-

We were walking for awhile that I was giving tommy a piggyback ride because his feet were tired. I was blushing because I had a crush on him.

I want to confess to him but I'm scared he'll reject me and tell the others. Well, he'll think is a prank or something but still. We entered a random to rest.

He got off of me and I sat down, he went somewhere that I saw him wiggle his butt. I blush more and looked away. 'Is he teasing me or taunting me?' I thought.

I looked and he was still wiggling, I felt myself got hard. I looked and saw a tent, I gulp a bit. I got up and walk over to him. "Hey, mason. What's up?" He said.

I looked at him and he made a confused face. "You need something?" He asked. I nod my head and went to his level. "I need you." I said. I kiss him on the lip and he kiss back.

We went to a make out session that he part, I rub myself on him and he moan. I looked down and saw he was hard, I took my pants and boxer off.

I took his pants and boxer off, he saw it and his eyes widened. "It's okay, I'm going to go slow." I said. He nod his head. "We also have to make it quick because the others be back soon." I said.

I lick my fingers and entered in him as I moved in and out of them. He was covering him moans with his hands and I added three that he muffled moan.

I finger him for a bit, that I pulled them out and slowly entered inside him. I waited for him to get used to my size and he nod his head. I slowly moved that I groan a bit.

He continued to moan, I was making sure not to hurt him and he wanted me to go faster and harder. I went faster and harder on him, his eyes widened and I saw tears.

I was hitting his spot and he arch his back, I did it again and he once again arch his back. I felt myself going to explode, I did one finally thrust that I kiss him on the lip.

He did it on our chest as I did it inside of him, we both part as we both pants he was twitching a bit that I pulled out and he moan from that. I clean myself off and I clean himself off.

I heard little snores from him, I put him on my back and smile. We walk out the room and went to go back to the others and see if they are okay.

-in a different room-

"You love that don't you Eddie~" buck said. I was twitching from buck doing me. I go limp on the floor.

(Yes, there is a part 2.)