How de do everyone! (Where have I been.)

Hi, yes I am alive! I deeply apologize for disappearing without saying anything. Well, personal stuff happens and I won't say what it is. I know, all of you are wondering if I abandoned my books or done writing well no! I'm still into writing and I'm still into the vanoss crew!! That I won't leave! I still want to write but, what happened for the real world and the internet I'm kinda scared to write back because once you say an opinion on whatever it is. A lot of people get offended and try their hardest to cancel you because of one simple thing, which is sad and mess up. Also, others make a fake drama that is not true and everyone believes it. I'm also still watching anime which is not important but I'm still watching and I hope you guys, gals, and non-binary amazing humans, had a wonderful valentine!! Me, I had the best Valentine!! I was a home watching my videos and stuffing my face with food ^w^!!! I'm very sorry for not doing any special chapters on any of my books, I missed Christmas and new year's not only that I missed a valentines chapter but I'll make it up by doing an Easter chapter for all of you and a Saint Patrick's days as well!!! I guess you can call this bad news, but some of you may or may not know husky. He was a boy I just made for Abby so she can have a lover well, someone had a boy oc that was amazing that we made him a brother so Abby and husky are not dating anymore and Abby is dating two twins boys name bushy and zagan. They are her new lovers, also Isabell (Abby's sister) have lovers as well as name vex and grim. Bushy and zagan are lions as vex and grim are hyena (vex) and wolf (grim.) I'm sorry for the people that ship them or thought they were cute I'm very sorry! Also, for people that know frost (Abby's first friend.) he is still around watching but Abby meet a new friend named azael he is half-demon and half-angel. I got inspired by the helluva boss amazing show on YouTube please watch it they are making a season 2 and I'm excited about it!!!! Well, that's it! I'm back and I'm somewhat ready to write again!! All of you are more welcome to comment on any requests you want me to do I don't mind! It will make me happy to write any requests!! Well, good morning, afternoon, evening, and good night!! Wherever you live!! Also, happy black history month!! Please don't cancel me q^q, I'll delete it if someone don't like it.