We summon a succubus but its a guy!?

(This is an idea that I and a few others were talking on Kik.)

Jon pov
"You want to do what?" I asked. "Summon a succubus." Luke said. "First off why? Second are you crazy?! Third, they don't exist." I said. "They do exist!!" Luke semi yelled.

"I-I don't know I think it seems risky if we try to summon one." Ohm said. Luke sigh. "We'll go to my place summon one if nothing happens then it doesn't exist." Luke said.

"Okay, you're just asking for a death wish." I said. "Screw you too. How else are we going to know they exist?" Luke said. "Google." Me and ohm said.

"Jonathan, Luke, Ryan pays attention to the board. You three can talk later. As I was saying." The teacher said. We all just pay attention and listen to the teacher.

-time skip-

"I found this summoning on a very weird website." Luke said. The three of us were walking to our locker. "Let me see." I said. Luke give me his phone.

"How to summon a hot succubus. Really hot succubus?" I said. I read the instructions carefully. "Once you do it right. A succubus will appear and asked what do you need done." Ohm read the last part.

"I don't know looked very suspicious and weird." I said. We made it to our locker. "Well I looked at a different one and people are saying it didn't work or summon something else." Luke said.

"But still....alright we'll try it and see if it works." I said. "A-Are you sure? Now, I'm scared." Ohm said. "It's fine ohm. It's probably fake who knows." Luke said.

-time skip-

It finally the end of school and the three of us went to Luke's place. But we first went to get some snacks and some drinks. We pay our stuff.

We made it to Luke's house and put the snacks and drinks in his room. "It said we have to summon it at midnight or the witching hour. Three o'clock." Luke said.

"It's barely five. So, it may take a while. Do you boy want to play video games?" I asked. They both nod their head. "What game?" I asked.
"DBD!!" Ohm said excitedly.

We both nod our heads. "Dead by daylight it is then." I said.

-midnight-

"Darkroom? Check. Light up some candles? Check. Snacks and drinks? Check. Alright, we have everything." Luke said. "So, repeat after me guys." Luke said.

Luke said the word but in a different language and we both repeated what he said. Then we all waited. "Hm, I guess it is fake then." Luke said. "Good I was a little scared if something-" ohm got cut off.

A gush of wind blew and some of the candles turn off. "What hell is going?!" I said. "I don't know!!" Luke said. The three of us saw a red mixed with yellow mist appeared. We then saw a figure emerge from the mist.

Then everything stop and the mist disappeared. I quickly got up and turn on the light. My eyes widened. "I-It work!!" Ohm yelled.

"Wait, a minute it's that a....boy?" I asked. "It is!" Luke said. "Ouch, uh h-hello...d-did you three summon me?" It said. "Yea we did but you're a boy, not a girl." Luke said.

I saw him frown a bit. "W-Well, there are boy succubus a-and we get hardly summon s-so the girl get summon more than us." It said sadly. 'I actually feel bad for him.' I thought.

"W-Well my name is Evan a-and I'm a beginner of being a succubus." He said. "So, this is your first time?" Ohm asked. He nods his head. "Yea, I-I'm um.... I'm a little shy." He said.

'Cute.' I thought. "So you're a shy succubus?" Ohm said. He nods his head. "And y-your wearing those clothes?" Luke said.

 "And y-your wearing those clothes?" Luke said

(What Evan clothes looked like.)

"Yea it's little revealing....it's a little embarrassing." He said. "Would you like some new clothes or do you want to wear some of mine?" Luke said.

"Either is fine." He said. Luke got up and got his clothes and give it to him. "T-Thank you." He said. "Don't mention it." Luke said. "Let's get to know each other better." Ohm said.

-time skip-

The three of us got to know him better and he got to know us better as well. "Y-You guys seem really nice. I-I thought you guys would be mean and have your way with me." He said.

"We would never do that to you. And it seems like your not ready yet so we're gonna take our time with you." Ohm said. "That's true I'm not ready once I'm more comfortable then maybe." He said.

We talked to him for a little while then he started to yawn. "Tried?" I asked. He nods his head. I took him to Luke's room and lay him down.

"Good night evy." I said. "Evy?" He asked. "Yea that's your new nickname. You don't like it?" I said. "No no no no!! It's just I never got a nickname before so I was surprised." He said.

"Well, the three of us are going to give you every nickname we give you." I said. He smiled at me. "Now rest." I said. He closes his eyes. I close the door and went downstairs.

"He asleep so we have to be quiet. Let's continue playing DBD." I said. Ohm got really excited and was waiting for Luke to turn back the game on.

The three of us played it for a while before we all passed out on the floor.

(I hope you enjoy it!!)