I found a pastel pup....let's keep it!!

(A another request by my precious child. Request by ze_demon_doggo. I hope you enjoy it.)

Evan POV
"Be carefully babe." Moo said. "I will. I'll try to come back as quickly as I can." I said. "Remember, if you're in danger howl or tell us in are mind." Jonathan said.

I nod my head at them. They all smile at me and I exited out the door. I breathe in and out. "Let's do this." I said. I transform to my wolf form.

(Evan wolf form

(Evan wolf form.)

I ran into the wolf and started hunting for food.

-time skip-

I caught a few animals. "This should be enough food all of us." I said. I heard a little whimper that it caught my attention. I follow the noise and saw a pup.

"Poor thing." I said. I picked it up and decided to carry back to our house. I knocked on the door and ohm open it. "Hey ba-what happened?" He said.

"I found this cute thing all hurt. Where moo?" I asked. "He's in his room." He said. I thank him and kiss his cheek. I quickly went to moo room and entered his room.

"Babe, I found this poor thing and it's hurt. Can you help me heal it?" I said. He nods his head at me.

-time skip-

It was laying down on my bed and I was sitting next to it. Waiting for it to wake up. I heard a groan that I looked at my bed. I saw it open it's eyes.

It got up quickly and looked around all scared. "Hey hey! It's okay." I said. It got up and went to my window hiding. "Hey, it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you." I said sweetly.

It looked at me and ran up to me hanging me. I smile sweetly and hug it back.

-time skip-

"Hey, it's okay. They're my husband. They're not going to hurt you." I said. He just clenched his hands on my pants tightly. "This might take awhile." I said.

"Are you hungry?" Craig said. He nods his head. "Do you want meat?" He asked. "Yes, please!!" He said excitedly. We all smile of his excitement that he followed Craig to the kitchen. 

I went to the living room and sat down on the couch. I sigh and smile at myself. "You know you save his life." Tyler said. "I know." I said. I saw him come out the kitchen with food in his mouth.

I smile at the sight. 'Cute.' I thought.

-time skip-

It was already night. I looked at my left and saw the pup already a sleep I smile at the sight. I pulled him more closer to and hug him. I smile to myself and close my eyes drifting to sleep.

(Sorry for it being short!! I was kind rushing at the end I'm sorry!!)