Evan is the crew new lover. (Sweet and wholesome!)

(I'm bored out of my mind, so here is actually vanoss bottom chapter! !Request are still open! Well, they are open everyday, week's, year's.)

~Evan pov and memories~

I was running from some people as I was panting and huffing, I quickly turn a corner as I saw them continued running straight. I ran as I trip and fell.

I looked and saw a little bit of blood as I gets up and ran, I don't know where I was or where I was going I just needed to run. I soon heard their footsteps.

I push myself to run faster as I saw a door open and ran inside that I close it and pant. I try to catch my breath as I looked up and saw different guy's in front of me.

I stare at them as I heard banging and I immediately turn to the door as I back away slowly. I looked somewhere to hide as I turn and saw a guy in front of me.

He had brown hair that was messy, light blue eyes, freckles on his face, and three scars on his face. We stare at each other as I heard the banging again.

I turn and gasp, I looked at the light blue eyes with a begging face. "P-Please help me!" I whispered quietly. He looks at the door as he pulls me to closest as he close the door.

The guy went to the door as he open it and yelled at the other guy's that were banging on the door as I soon heard punching and stuffs break.

I close my eyes waiting for it to end that I cover my ears as well, it soon stop as I heard the closest door open I looked up and saw the light blue eyes guy.

He had blood on his lip and nose, as he had a few bruises on him. He looks at me as I looked at him as if we are having a staring contest. "Starting today, you are our new lover." He said with a bit of a raspy voice.

~Evan memories finished.~

The present day.

Evan pov
I was cooking for my lover's as they had a meeting today, I was told to stay out here in the kitchen or the room's because sometimes the meeting doesn't end well and these people are mostly single guy's.

I don't really want to know what it is and stuffs but sometimes I glanced and see what the so called vault's are as I looked away immediately, I focus back to the cooking as I looked at the time.

"They should be done, now what should I have them drink. Beer? Or soda? Maybe water?" I said to myself. I served their food as I heard the door open.

The person they chat shook hands as they left, I saw them go to the table as I served them their food as I decided to give them water to drink which they drank it.

I was told I can eat and drink as well, since I am there lover's. But, I mostly eat when they leave for a heist or if I want to snack on something.

I heard them wanting more as I gave them more of the food I make and watch them. I looked at the dishes and went to them as I started to wash them.

I wash their plate and cup's and everything else as I heard my name called. "Evy, we'll be on heist tomorrow. So, tomorrow relax and enjoy your day. We'll bring take out." Jon said.