(special chapter.) Demon slayer

(Here is the first writing chapter on this book. For now on if you request a story and you guys say this request is base by a movie, anime, or whatever it is. It's going to be a special chapter. Request by The_GachaArtist.)

Jon pov
I was outside putting the basket behind my back that was full-on coal. "Jon, you have coal all over your face." Brock said. He went up to me and clean my face.

Brock is like the mother figure in the group while Brian was the father figure. "Leaving already?" Tyler said. "Yea, I'm going to the village so we can have a little bit of money." I said.

He smiles at me while nodding his head. I give my goodbye to everyone and started walking. "Hopefully this snow end soon." I said to myself.

I finally made it to the village and saw a woman broom the snow away. "Jon, you came to the village on a snowy day like this? What would happen if you get sick?" She said.

"It's fine. I'm used to the cold. By the way, do you need coal?" I said. I heard two say they need coal and others need help on certain stuff. I smile at them and started to help them.

-nighttime-

I finish helping people what they new and give some people that needed coal. I looked up at the sky. "When did it get dark?" I said. "Hey, Jon!" A guy voice said.

"Oh, hey!" I said. "Why don't you come inside you look tired and it's late." He said. I refuse the offer but he demanded that I stay in his cottage it was nighttime.

I just nod my head and enter his cottage. I bet you're wondering why can you stay out of nighttime. Well, we have....demon. They kill and feed off other people.

He made me something to eat that I thank him. Once I was done eating I thank him once again for the meal. He stops what he was doing and was talking about random stuff.

I just looked at him funny and just listen to him talking about it. He made a bed for me that I thank him. He went to his bed and fell asleep already. I thought about what he said that I close my eyes and fell asleep.

-next day-

I started walking while waving bye at him. I was looking down that I looked up and my eyes widened at a horrible scene. I saw Evan grasping onto Tyler with blood on them and on the snow.

I ran to them and was yelling at Evan to wake up. I looked at the inside of the cottage and my eyes widened more m-my friends were....died. There was blood everywhere. "No no!!" I yelled.

I just looked away and touch Evan. 'He still breathing!!' I thought. I quickly put him over my back and started running.

-time skip-

I don't know how long I was running but I need to take him to the doctor. I felt Evan moving that we both fell off on a little cliff that we both landed on the snow.

I rub my head and looked at Evan. He was standing up he turns to look at me that my eyes widen again. His hair was full-on black but on the tip it's white.

His eyes were dark brown color now they are blood red. His teeth are sharper and so are his nails. "Evan?" I said. He came running at me I hold my hatchet and he was biting on that.

"Evan, please stop!! I'm your boyfriend you wouldn't hurt me or anyone!!" I yelled at him trying to convince him. "Please babe d-don't do this!! I love you!! Brock and they love you as-as there own son or brother!!" I yelled again while closing my eyes.

I felt something wet on me. I open them and saw Evan crying. "The Evan I know wouldn't hurt me. Please babe....please fight it for me. Fight it for them." I said.

I felt something was off. I quickly dodged whatever was going to hurt us. Someone took Evan out of my hatchet. I looked up and saw a girl. She was holding hands behind his back.

"Let go of him!!" I yelled. "Can't you see he's a demon. He could devour you in seconds. He could kill you." She said. "He would never hurt me or anyone!!" I yelled again.

I looked at her sword. 'Demon slayer?' I thought. "I'm demon slayer I have to decapitate him. So, please let me do my job." She said raising her sword.

I ran to her stoping her I throw my hatchet at her. It misses her and she knocks me out with her sword.

Angel pov (surprise!! No, well okay then •-•)
'They all say the same thing. This demon wouldn't hurt anyone but....but why is this one different?' I thought. This Evan guy got out of my grasps and kick me to a tree.

He was running to the guy that I knocked out with my sword. 'I have to stop him or he'll devour him for sure!!' I thought. But I was wrong he....he was protecting him.

I saw the Evan guy came running to me to hurt me but I was dodging all of his attacks that I hit his neck and he was knocked out.

Jon pov
"Please Jon don't cry that we're gone. We'll always be by your side and watch over you and your lovely boyfriend Evan. Please take care and watch Evan for us. We'll always love you, my handsome little boy."

I woke up and saw Evan was next to me. I also saw that he had a bamboo in his mouth. I saw a letter in his hand. I grab it and open the letter. It reads:

"That bamboo in his mouth is to prevent him from biting or killing others. I want you and your friend/lover to go to the demon slayer training so you can be a demon slayer. Once you get there I want you to meet an old guy tell him that angel sends you. Also, don't let Evan be exposed to sunlight. Why? He will die. I give you my best of luck. Please be safe out there."

I looked at him and I saw him slowly open his eyes. He got up slowly and looked at me. He started to tear up and hug me. "It okay my love I know you didn't want to hurt me." I said.

I kiss his head and he was going to kiss me but he felt something in his mouth. He looked at me all confused. I explain it to him. He looked down and I just hug him.

We both returned to our cottage and I told Evan to stay put that he nodded his head. I pick up the lifeless body of my friends and buried them. I went on my knees and said my prayers.

I got up and hold Evan's hand. We both walked away holding a hand to hand. I stop and looked behind me. 'I promise to protect Evan with all my heart.' I thought.

"Let's go, babe." I said. He nods his head and we started to walk again.

(I'm really sorry for taking long on your request ToT. On the cursive and underlined part that's Brock's voice telling Jon to protect Evan.)