(Special chapter) 🎶Giants🎶

(I listen to this song way too much so now it's a chapter....songfic. I hope you enjoy this.)

Evan pov
I was in my classroom writing down some notes for a test that was come up in two weeks. "Alright, class!! The school is doing the annual singing contest. If you want to join come up and sign the paper." Our teacher said.

The bell rang and a few students left the classroom while others sign up for the contest. "Are you going to join?" A voice said. I look at them and saw my friend.

"I don't know....should I?" I said. "I think you should have an amazing singing voice." They said. I thought about it and look down. "Okay." I said.

I got up and went up to the desk and sign myself up. I turn around and went to my desk. My friend gives me two thumbs up and I pack up my stuff.

-time skip-

I was with my two boyfriends and we're just talking. "So, babe I heard you sign up for the singing contest." Luke said. "Yea, but I'm haven't chose a song yet." I said.

"I think I know one. It's really amazing ." Jon said. We all listen to it and he was right it was amazing. "Okay, I'll use that song but it three singers." I said.

"How about us two?" Jon said. I nod my head at them. The bell rang and walk to our classroom.

-time skip-

We all went to Luke's house since he has a room that soundproof meaning we can make as much noise as we want. "Okay, let's listen to the song one more time, and then we can practice this song." I said.

-time skip-

We were all drained out from singing to dance. We decided to take a break and relax for a bit. I went to the fridge and grab cold water that I somewhat chugged it.

"That felt nice and cool." I said. I felt two strong arms around my waist. I turn and saw Jon. "I miss you." He said. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"I wasn't gone that long." I said. I saw Luke come up in front of me and kiss my lip I kiss back. He grabs my water and pours a little bit on my chest.

"C-cold!! I said. He smirks and licks my chest. "B-babe, please stop." I said. Jon went to my neck and nibble on it. I moan a bit. "How about we have some fun for a bit~" Luke said.

I nod my head. "S-sure." I said. They weren't gentle or easy on me.

-time skip to the contest-

The three of us got ready and we were practicing a bit more.