The what if.... meme/challenge

xXThEGl1TcHXx I accept your challenge!!

Here are my favorite characters or oc.

(1) [Isabell and Husky.] Hmm, if they were both stuck in an elevator they'll probably freak out and try to do some dumb stuffs to break free from the elevator. Then, again they'll called for help and wait for help to arrived.

(2) [Husky.] he'll probably scream inside and asked why him and not anybody else. His wife will think that he ignoring her and his kids then once he able to speak again he'll apologize and they will/or will not forgive him.

(3) [Victoria and Frost.] Victoria will be so excited to swap clothes with frost. She'll think his clothes would look cool on her and at the same time it will be to big for her. Frost will probably be a little happy but he doesn't like bright clothes he more into the darker colors. Also, he'll probably rip her clothes but he a nice person so he'll buy her new clothes.

(4) [Abby.] Abby will probably stared at her identical twin and say kill it. Abby a tsundere so her identical will be sweet or something like that. She wear a lot of cute clothes. She'll even want to meet her twin sister and family. She will make friends with them. Then, Abby will used her identical twin to prank her sister and family. She tell her everything about them and if they asked "what happened to you?" Abby identical twin will reply "nothing why? I'm just showing my true self."

(5) [Ban.] If I were to see ban dream....I would probably blush. If they are perverted dream yay I'll blush for sure. But, if it something sad or something really tragic then I'll cry and give him a hug to make him feel better. Even, though he has his girlfriend/or wife Elaine to cheer him up.

(6) [Husky.] So, let's said Abby and husky met and became friends. Husky will have filling for her but he too scared to confess to her. Abby met frost at a young age when she was getting bully. Abby and frost have filling for each other. Now, if husky saw his crush kissing frost and frost confess to Abby. Abby will accept his love and probably have kids of there own. Husky will be really heartbroken and leave the scene like he saw nothing he'll probably dated other girls but his heart will still belong to Abby even if she was already taken.

(7) [Lucy.] Well, she a sweet bean so I highly doubt she'll get arrested. But, if it was maybe nastu or someone else from the fairy tail guild yea they'll get arrested but Lucy is too sweet and innocent....she a sweet angel U^U.

(8) [Frost.] Now, if frost was a teacher. He'll probably yelled at the kids at them for them being annoying or just won't shut up. But, if one of the kids is having trouble at home that they get traumatized for certain thing or it's a special needs students he'll be nice and won't yell at them or anything. He'll protect them and make sure nobody hurt them or bully them. He'll probably adopt them and keep them as his own kids.

Challenge is finished.

(The people we didn't used were Bakugou and Erza. The people we did the most was Husky.)