I hate spiders so much!!

Me: -casual laying down on my bed. Feels something crawling on my arm. Ignore it thinking that is our boy dog that passes away. Something telling me that it's something else. Looks at my arm with my phone and see something crawling on my arm. Panic in fear I swiped it off and try to find it on my bed. Turn on the light from my room and remove my pillow and blanket see nothing. Looks behind my bed.-

Me: damn it...I hate spiders!! -see that it's not moving but grab my shoe and kill it to make sure it's dead. Try to look for more but see a spider web.- are you kidding me?! Mom!!

That happened to me yesterday...I hate spiders so much when I see I let my mom kill it or if I'm in my mood I'll kill and go on with my day. I went to my mom and asked "if there is something on me?" She said "no, why?" and looks around my body and sees anything. I didn't want to sleep in my room. When I swipe it off me I had the spider juice on my phone and my arm it was so gross and disgusting!! Also, I went to a store called BoxLunch when I enter I was looking for mha but I didn't see any of it then I saw the pin by the cash register and saw a mystery box when we were going to leave the store I saw the MHA stuff when you first end it's on your right-hand side. When I saw them I was like "omg, I want them all!! Bakugou!! Deku!! If only I brought my money I would buy you two and buy myself a few more stuff." I didn't buy anything in that store and I was sad I cry a little bit. But, the next time we go in there I'm going to get myself some mha stuff.