A/N Where have I been

Hey, everyone I know it's been awhile now almost going to be a year if I didn't post this a/n. I been having family problems with my mom and one of older sisters, my mom had eyes surgery done and other issues as well. I'm sorry for not updating my books like I always do but that was because I was a teenager now that I'm adult, I just know everyone that was in the vanoss crew and whatever fandom they are in leave because of drama or something happened not only that everyone forgot they have a Wattpad account or make a new account to start fresh. I have second account but I don't remember the password I put, I just want to put my story's on hold or just wants to discounted most importantly I just want to delete my account as well. We were all teenagers with random ideas on making a book's and adding angst as well sex scenes that we once's get older to adulthood and just look at our cringe book's regretting it and not wanting to continue it as we delete it or delete our account. I just looked at my book's and tell myself I actually made it this man I didn't think I add this many sex scene and angst in my book, we all have trauma and not support families on whatever we say. I'm still in the vanoss crew I just only watch vanoss videos, I'm also in the dream smp even though their a lot of drama and some of people making false accusations about certain people who in the dream smp which is sad and fuck up if you asked me. I don't know anymore, if you see me uploading a character than I'm some what back if you don't then I'm putting my books on hold until I come back.