We can't leave until I'm what?!!?

(Yes, this is another request. This is by ze_demon_doggo I really hope you like it. TW: hardcore sex, double penetration, and impregnated. Just in case if nobody like these kinds of stuffs.)

Evan pov
"Wait what!!" I yelled. "Yea, see it's right here." Luke said. I looked at wall again.

'Nobody is allowed to leave until someone is pregnant!! One person has to be the bottom while the others are the top. There can be more then one bottom but that's if you want somebody else to be the bottom. You can also go as many rounds as you want or if one of you passed out from exhaustion.'

I groan and fell to the floor. "Why me...why is!!" I said. The two idiots just shrug there shoulders. I got up and went to the bed. "I need to wake up from this dream." I said.

I heard a zipper sounds and a belt being unbuckled. I looked and saw Jon with his dick out. "Whoa, dude that's huge!!" Luke said. "Jon, put that thing away." I said.

I saw him smirk at me and waved it around with his hand. "It's calling for you evy~" he teased. I flip him off and saw Luke with his dick out.

"Are you two fucking kidding me right now?!?!" I yelled at them. They just smirk at me and lick their lips. I blush from that and looked away from them.

Now, they were comparing how big there dicks are. "I hate this so much." I said quietly to myself. All of sudden I felt my stomach do a little flip.

"Weird?" I said. Then my stomach felt hot and warm. "F-fUCk~" I said. "Evan, are you alright?" Luke said. I looked at him and kiss him.

"Take me~" I beg. He kiss me again that I moan from the kiss. I felt some hands going down to my pants that I pulled away from the kiss.

I turn and saw delirious smirking at me. He immediately kiss me that I kiss back. He pulled down my pants and my boxer. Luke when to my dick and started to blow me.

"L-LukE!! Wait!!" I said. He was going at a fast pace that I came inside of his mouth. He put my cum on his hand and started to finger me. Jon kiss me again.

I moan in the kiss that like stop. I wimpier a bit from the lost. "Sorry evy but I can't wait any longer." Luke said. Then he rammed inside me making me pull away from the kiss and moaning really loud.

"LukE~!!" I moan out his name. He was going really fast on me. That he didn't stop I looked at Jon and he was stroking himself. "Fuck, already?" Luke said.

I felt him came inside me that I moan from the warmth of his cum. He pull out. "Hehe~ my hot seed is dripping out of you~" he said. I saw delirious get in front of my hole.

"My turn~" he said and he rammed inside of me. I moan really loud. He was going at a more animalistic paces. "D-DeLLy slOW DOWN!!" I moan as he hit a certain spot.

"Hehe~ I think I hurt your womb baby boy~" he said. As we kept hitting that spot. I was so much that my throat was hurting me. I felt him hold me down and he came inside me.

I saw Luke go behind me. "W-Wait, I'm not-" I was cut off from Luke. "We both know. We are going to wait and let you adjust to both of us." He said.

I nod my head and felt him enter inside me. I yelp a bit from the pain. Jon wipe my tears and kiss my cheek. "You are doing good babe. Just give us the okay and start moving really slow." He said.

I nod my head and we all wait for a couple of minutes or so. "I-I'm ready." I said. They both went really slow. The pain was there for a long bit then it turn to pure pleasure.

"Harder~" I moan. They listen to my request and fuck me harder. I moaning really loud that they kept hitting my g-spot. "I'm cumming!!" I said. "Us too!!" Luke said.

I came and I felt them came as well. They both didn't pulled out and we fell on the bed in a sandwich position where I was in the middle. I close my eyes and went to sleep.

-several years later-

Ever since that incident that happened to the three of us. I give birth to a boy and we decided to name him Ryan. He was a cute little thing. "Mommy!" I heard Ryan voice.

I went to his room and saw him with a drawing in his hand. "Yes, sweetie?" I asked. "I made this for you." He said. I got the drawing and looked at it. I smile at it.

I pick him up and give him a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you baby. I'll hang this on the fridge raider." I said.

-time skip-

I was in down in the middle with both of husbands on each side. I smile happily at myself and kiss them both on the cheek. I close my eyes and went to sleep.

(I finally finished this chapter.)