Sorry for the lack of update on this book. (And on all the other books I have.)

I know all of you are waiting for an update not just this book but on all the other books that I have. I bit some of you are saying "it's okay. School started so just focus on your education and don't worry about it." Well, I don't go to school....well, I mean I do but let's just say my break is a lot more longer. I graduated high school 3 years ago. (2017 is when I graduated...unless is 4 years ago? Idk.) I been watching a lot of anime that whatever anime I finish watching I'll re-watched it again. My answer is no I'm not leaving the banana bus crew/vanoss crew fandom. If I were to leave the fandom I will literally hate myself for life. I still watch them....well I watch vanoss more than any of them. (I started watching delirious and CaRtOoNz video. I even watch a few panda video but it's about his adopted dog Chester I think is his dog name. His dog is a sweet animal....gentle giant? His dog I'm taking about.) I even made a book of shipping my oc with random anime boys that I can think of. I sometimes get writers block that when I'm writing on my fanfic book I'm telling myself why can I write on this book but on my vanoss book I can't? So, I'm really hoping to write something and hopefully publish on this Saturday. Someone asked if I discontinue on the diabolik lovers x bbs/vanoss crew? Because, they want to see what happened nexts and they also want to see book 3 in my pov. Well, I think that's all I have to say...I don't think I'm forgetting anything else. Oh! Idk if some of you know on my YouTube channel I made a video called my little cutie omega. Is Jon and vanoss they are already dating and have kids of there own. I was thinking of re-making it and try to make it more understandable because when I first made it. It make so sense at all. I was thinking of putting it where they never dated or have kids yet. Delirious will be your typical bad boy and Evan will be your typical good boy. Maybe? People that have gach life/club or just want to be in the video like being friends with one of the vanoss crew or just a background character. Tell if you want to be in it because I don't mind!! But, if you don't want to or your to shy to be in it or maybe scared that find I'm not going to force you. Now, I think that everything I need to say. Also, have this photo I made on picrew.me. It been awhile since I made a picrew characters.

"W-What have I done?! I-I'm a

"W-What have I done?! I-I'm a...I'm a monster..."

"This bloody heart is for you my cute little owl~"