Oh, Evy you drop your glasses again~

(This is from vanoss backroom video with Terroriser, Nogla and Tyler. The thumbnail has Tyler on it.)

Evan pov
"This is your fault." I said. Brian looked at me. "My fault?! How is it my fault?" He questioned. I sigh. "Because, if we went my route to get to my house none of this would have happened." I said.

We both started to argue as Tyler yelled that we both shut up, I sigh as I was looking at the other away. 'Stupid Brian, and his dumb Brain.' I thought.

-Here What Actually Happened.-

Evan pov
I was hanging out by myself at the mall getting a new laptop because my old laptop just died on me and it was acting up when I would play online with my friends.

I got my laptop as I got new headphones and new charger for free when I pay my new laptop, I was walking as I was looking at my phone on what new games to play.

"Ballet twins? First a tall vampire lady with tits and now thick ballerina robot twins, why the hell do people simp for tall female that they immediately called them mommy?" I question.

I wasn't pay attention that I heard a voice. "Because, we men want to be crush by a tall woman and be dominated by them as well." Brian whispers.

I jump that I turn and saw him with Nogla and Tyler laughing at me, I pout at them. "It's now funny! Also, what are you three doing here?" I said.

They smile as they soon stop laughing. "Well, we are here to get a new game and get new consoles." Brian said. I nod my head at them, we soon started to hang out.

It was getting late as we all walk to my house that wasn't far, when we were walking Brian saw a shortcut that I never seen or took before. I suggest we don't go but the other didn't want to go my route.

We all follow Brian as we all walked and soon fell somewhere we didn't know, I was adjusting everything as my mind click where we are. "Son of a bitch." I cuss under my breath.

-Present Time.-

Evan pov
We were all walking that we made it to the garage room. "We have to stay in the lights and look for a room on the left." Nogla said. He found a note as we ran to find it.

We found it and I was the last one, I was messing around that I actually step out from the light. Tyler pulled me in because the smile could attack me.

"Dumbass, we're trying to get-don't do that again Evan." Tyler said. I felt my body shiver from Tyler saying my first name as I blush and nod my head at him.

We all went to a door as we entered and were in a room with pipes on the wall. "Which way do you go left or right? One of them lead a room with lights flashing." Tyler said.

Brian said we should spilt up. "Tyler Evan, come with me. Nogla go by yourself." He said. "Why do I have to go by myself?! This isn't scooby doo!" Nogla said.

"Brian take the lady's and you Nogla take the dog." I said. "Oh jinkies, Evy you drop your glasses~" Tyler said. I hit him playfully as he laugh.

"But, no seriously split up." Brian said. We nod our heads as Nogla went by himself, and I went with Tyler and Brian. The three of us walk for awhile that we stop.

I was going to tell them something but I somehow trip and landed face first as I sigh, I pick my head up and turn as I saw the two dom looking at me.

"What?" I asked. They looked at each other's then back at me. "Evy, are you desperate of teasing us~" Tyler said. I saw him lick his lip as I blush.

"N-No! Also, this is not the best time to think about that." I said. I get up and clean myself off as I sigh, I felt a hand around my waist. "What about a quickie, hands." Brian said.

I looked at them then I thought of Nogla that I looked back and nod my head at them. "Just a quickie that is it!" I said. I went on my knees as I saw them unzip their lower half.

I blush when I saw how big they both were, I look at them. I looked at my hands, I gently rubbed them both as they both groaned quietly.

I looked to my left as I didn't see Nogla and continued to rub them both, I felt my mask removed as I looked at them. I saw them look at me with pleasure look.

I sigh and moved my hand's further as I blow Brian and he was enjoying it when he was moaning quietly, I went to Tyler as he moan as well.

I went back to Brian as he soon came that I sallow it whole, I went to Tyler and blow him as he gently rubbed my head. He moved my hair and grab it as he push my head further that my eyes widened.

I felt his seed, as I sallow it whole and removed my mouth I was panting and we all fixed each other's up. Brian and Tyler smack my ass as I jump and yelp.

We continue to walk as we made it to the end and nothing, we turn back as we walk back to Nogla. "There you three are, what took so long?" He asked.

We all looked at him. "We were doing something, that Evan help us." Tyler said. I felt my face heated up as I looked away, Nogla had a confused look but shrugged his shoulders.

We soon heard a nose and saw a face, we all ran as we saw the room and went in their. We were in a different room, I sigh quietly and looked down. 'I want to go home already.' I thought.