Happy Saint Patrick Day's (special chapter!)

(I'm back babe!! It's good to be back and I'm ready to write again! Special chapter, TW: mild nsfw, some straight's scene, some gay scene. In case people don't like it. Enjoy!!!)

Evan pov
Patrick days was in a few weeks and I was getting everything ready, for the party. I made sure I had enough food and drinks as I double checked and triple check.

I smile as I know I did as I made sure I had enough plates and stuffs that I did the same with the food and drinks that I smile again and sat down on the couch.

I looked at the time as I stare at it as time was going slow, I looked away as I turn on the tv and watch tv for awhile that I got text and saw as it was from Abby.

We both texts for awhile that we soon stop and I lay down on the couch and continue watching tv. "It may be a boring day but, I know the special day will be exciting." I said.

-the special day.-

Today was saint Patrick days, I was getting ready as I heard the door knocked I went to check and I saw the twins with there lovers.

I open the door and smile as I let them in. "Hello evy!" Isabell said. I smile at her. "Hi Isabell, I see you both dressed up as well." I said.

(Evan clothes

(Evan clothes.)

(Abby clothes

(Abby clothes.)

(Isabell clothes

(Isabell clothes.)

They nod there head. "Yep, we did. So, we don't get pinch or anything." Abby said. I chuckled as I let them in. "Nice house Evy, it's better then ours." Bushy said.

I smile as they put the food's and drinks on the table, they sat down as they chat. I smile as I went to bring out more food and drinks that I made some sweet food as well.

I was done that I heard the door knocked that I went to check and saw my friend's. I let them in as they all hug me, I laugh and hug them back. "I see you brought the adult drinks." I said.

They nod there head. "A party can't start without any alcohol." Tyler said. I rolled my eyes playfully as they went to the guys that the girls came to me.

"$20 dollars they'll get drunk first." Abby said. Isabell chuckled and I smile. "$40 dollars they'll drunk and your lovers will flirt with you both." I said.

Abby smile at me. "Bet?" She questioned. I smile at her. "Bet." I said. We both shake hands as we saw them drinking already.

-time skip-

Isabell pov
I was helping Evan clean up as he asked me to get towels in the basement I nod my head and went down to the basement there I turn the light on as I looked for it.

"Towels towels towels....here they are!" I said. I got some as I smile I felt a slap on my butt as I Yelp and felt a kiss on my lips, I kiss back. I saw who it was.

"Vex grim? Did Evan send you?" I asked. They just smirk at me and lick their lips. "I told you she was hot~" vex said. He hiccups as grim did as well.

'They are drunk.' I thought. I grab both there hands as they look at me confused that I bring them over to two chairs as I sat them down. I took my clothes off and left my underclothes on.

"We have to be quiet my two handsome men." I said. They blush really bright as I kiss them both on the lips before I felt their hands on me.

-in a different room.-

Abby pov
I was getting worried for my sister that I heard moaning and groaning as I knew what they were doing I went upstairs and entered a room as I looked around.

I felt hand on me as I turn and smile, I wrap my arms around zagan neck and we both share a kiss as I heard 'hmph.' "Brother! You said you won't hog her!" Bushy said.

Zagan stick his tongue at him and continue to kiss me as I smile, bushy pulled me and kiss me as I kiss back. I felt zagan hands on me as I blush.

I felt them smirk as I part from the kiss, I push them down on the bed as they looked at me. I took my shirt off and shoes off as well. "We have to do it quick before the others know we are gone." I said.

They both nods their head as they touch my side and I moan quietly.

-with Evan.-

Evan pov
I sigh as I sat down and looked at the time. "I know the twins and their lovers are having fun." I said. I felt a hand on me as I turn I felt a kiss and blush that I kiss back.

I looked and it was Tyler that I smile and kiss him back, I soon felt a another hand on me that I turn and saw Jon, soon I saw the other's. I blush as I looked at them.

"We have to be quiet so they don't hear even though they are having fun." I said. I saw them nods their heads, I got up as they all sat down. I took my dress off and looked at them.

"I love you all so much, but please be gently on me." I said. "We will Evy, now let's us give you some love." Jon said. I nod my head and sat on his lap as I felt hands on me as I moan quietly.

3 person points of view.
Everyone in the house had there fun as they were to tired and sleepy that they all fell asleep and the three bottoms were sore down there as there tops were smiling and high five each other's.

The bottoms blush of embarrassment as they didn't care and smile as they let there tops have there fun and be happy, they all decided to watch a movie at home and eat popcorn as well.

(What do you think? Is it still bad, or something better? I don't mind if you tell me the truth, I can handle it!)