They aren't a p3dø! Why would people think that?!

This is off topic and not part of the vanoss crew, but yesterday I found out that some people in the cookie run fandom/community think cream unicorn is a p3dø. Why in the fuck, would people think that?! They are a sweet person, they want all the children to be happy and have nice memories! But, cream unicorn realized the children aren't happy and they let them go. Soon, the children come back with their friends and enjoy the park land/or carnival. Cream unicorn is happy and let's the children enjoy the park/or carnival fun! The devsister wouldn't allow this in the game, and why would people think they are when they aren't. Like really? Just because it trap children they are immediately a p3dø, that really childish and sad if you asked me. I think cream unicorn it's a wonderful cookie and they need love not hate! I wouldn't be surprised if the devsister removed because of what people are saying about cream unicorn cookie. This is out of line and going out boundaries because some people think they is p3dø when they aren't.

Cream cookie is adorable!!! Why do people think they are a p3dø?! When They aren't! and they are a sweet person!!! They are my favorite now! Someone said cream unicorn cookie pronounce are they/them