I know people are going to hate me for sure and I'm going to lose followers.

I'm still into the bbs/vanoss crew fandom. Trust me I still am I just watched vanoss video yesterday and it was fun as f*ck invisible creepy?! Now, that's funny!! I have been watching anime here and there but not all crazy. I recently watched MHA/bnha ova it only had two parts. I watched it on YouTube if your wondering. I just put in mha ova and it should be the first video. Anyways, I want to make a book of...I'm going to get a lot of hate I know it. I want to make a book of my oc (Abby.) x fiction characters. Hear me out here me out!!!! In the past when I first started on Wattpad I didn't know what to write and I was scared because I thought people were going to hate my book but a lot of people love it and I was really happy about it!! Hey, I mean made a vanoss x female readers but I didn't like it so I deleted it. There are certain people that ship different characters but there are others that ship themselves or there oc with anime characters. Yes, my oc is married and has kids and I should leave it. I ship my oc with bakugou from MHA. I just want to try something new something different....if that makes sense in away. But I'm still in the vanoss fandom I just want to try something new and see if people like it if not then all just delete the book and delete this chapter and never talk about it ever again. I just want to see if all of you are okay with it. If not then I'll just make it at all. Well, I guess that's all I have to say....um....bye!!