Secret are keep secret (birthday special!)

(So, today is simplereadingaccount birthday today! So, I am doing a special request for her for her birthday! I hope you enjoy it and I hope you have the best birthday as well!

Jon pov
I was in my gaming room playing Gary mod with my friends that we laugh and yelled at each other. "Where are you delirious~" Brian said.

"I'm behind you Brian~" I said. As I did my famous laugh. He turn and his character ran straight as he ran back where he was. We were playing prop hunt.

They wanted to play this game and then they want to play gta next on that I don't mind. "Delirious behind behind!" Brock said. I was about to turn but my character got kill.

"Come one man!" I said. They laugh as I laugh as well, we changed to a different map as I saw the door open. I saw Evan my boyfriend as he smile at me.

I mute my mic as I heard them mic there mic or got up to get something. "Hey babe, did you need something?" I asked. He smile as he kiss me on the lip as I kiss back.

"Thanks babe, I needed that." He said. A idea pop on in my head, I grab Evan ass as he yelp a bit. I bring him on my lap as I make out with him as he moan and gently move his hips.

I smile as I lick his neck and bite it as he jump and moan a bit, I saw Evan looked down as he blush. I heard my name be called on my headphone.

I pulled down my short as Evan did the same, he carefully sat down as he moan and cover his mouth. "You have to be quiet, my owl~ I don't want them to hear." He said.

I saw Evan nods his head as he sat still moving his hips a bit, I got his hips as I fuck him a bit that he moan loudly and I kiss him as I bite his neck again.

"Now, be quiet okay." I said. He nods his head as I unmute and apologized. I saw I was the hunter as I went to looked for the props, Evan was biting his lips.

He was trying not to make any sounds as I thrust up and he cover his mouth, he grab the handle on my chair as he move up down trying not to make a sound.

I smile at him as I keep playing the game, I saw Tyler name go back. "Guys! I saw a lil can pass by!" I said. "You didn't see shit bitch!" Tyler said.

I follow him as I shot him and his name pop up. "Damn it delirious!" He said. I laugh as I put my character into a empty room as I took my headphone off.

I put Evan on my desk as I made sure nothing was in the way on making him mess up my game that I hold his hips again and I fuck him rough and hard.

He held onto my desk as I saw him panting quietly and his tongue stick out, I saw him came as I came as well in him. I went to his ears. "We aren't done yet~" I whispered.

I flip him as I sat down and he hug me as he started to ride me, I put my headphones back on and went back to playing with the others. I'm glad they didn't ask where I was.

Evan was still panting that he was drooling now, I thrust up as he try not to make any sound came out. I saw panda name. "Panda!" I said. He laugh as I got him.

One person was left and it was Terroriser. "Terroriser where are you~" I sang out. As I did my laugh. He chuckled as I saw him and shot him. We won as we decided to take a break.

I mute mic as I was now pounding Evan as he finally let out his moan I love to hear, he came again as I did as well. I bring him to our bed, as I did him rough and hard.

"S-Sentient d-d-delirious wait,....harder~" he said. I smirk as I did him harder and faster as well rough that his eyes rolled back and starting to shake.

I slap his ass that he came from that and I came once again, that he fully shaking and panting. I looked for one of his toys that I found it and pulled out that I immediately put it in.

"Now, I don't want it removed. I want people to think you are having my kids when I know you aren't but still." I said. I kiss Evan head as he was now limp on my bed.

I went back as I sat down. "Where were you? We called you but you didn't answer." Tyler said. I looked at the worn out Evan and smile. "Sorry, I had to take care of my pet~" I said.

They just said okay or hum as we are now playing gta 5. 'Thank you love for the fun, but tonight will be more fun~' I thought. I lick my lips thinking about it.

(And done! I hope you enjoy it!!!)