After class (I guess different? Idk q^q.)

(Alexa dear, you got the gut to write a straight sex scene on your bottom Evan book!!! Me, I'm scared to write it because people will say it not bottom Evan. Well, I'm going to try to write a straight and gay sex scene remember the word "try." I'm going to fail....qwq. Inspiration by @Alexa2000050. Hopefully you do see this Alexa!)

Evan pov
I heard my alarm go off as I groan and try to shut it off as I used my pillow and it fell on the floor as I sigh, I finally shut it off as I sit up and felt my fluffy carpet on the floor.

I smile as it was fluffy and warm, I get up and stretched as a satisfying pop was hear. I walk to the bathroom as I felt the cold floor and did my business in the bathroom.

I soon finished and walked downstairs as I eat a bowl of cereal, I enjoyed it that I soon finished it and wash it. I went back up as I got dress and got my backpack as well as my phone.

I got my house key and lock the house as I start to walk to my school that wasn't far from my house that I saw the school and quickly ran to the school.

-time skip-

Evan pov
I was in class as I was writing down some notes for a upcoming test that I needed to write it down so I don't forget or anything. I saw paper was been passed as I got mind and looked at it.

I looked at my teacher as it was Mr.Dennis, he was our new teacher as our old one retired, we didn't mind as we thought it was good. I been noticing a few girls were falling for Mr.Dennis.

He didn't seem interested in them, he ignored them or lie about having a wife and kids when he is a single men. We did the paper as I was stuck on a question I raised my hand.

Mr.Dennis saw as he came to me and I pointed on the question. He repeated it back as I think about it. "Um....A?" I questioned. He smile at me as he nods his head, I smile and circle the answer.

One by one we were all finished as I soon finished and turn in my work as I walk back to my seat and sat down. "Now, this paperwork is a practice test. I will grade it and give it to you by tomorrow to see if you pass or need to study." He said.

The bell rang as we all packed up and I started to pack up as, I saw him stop me. "Mr.Fong, can you stay for a bit?" He asked. I nod my head.

We waited until everyone was gone as they soon left one by one, he looked at me and I looked at him. "I stop you because, well we need to see you after class when everyone leaves." He said.

I looked at him confused. "After class? Did I do something wrong?" I asked. He laugh as he looks at me. "No no, nothing wrong but something good. It will be me, you, and Mr.Patterson." He said.

'Mr.Patterson? My history teacher?' I thought. I nod my head. "Good! Now, you can leave. Remember after class when everyone is at home." He said.

I nod my head, as I walked to his door that I open it and close it behind me that I lean on his door. 'I wonder what they want from me?' I thought.

-time skip-

Evan pov
"You girls to?! Did we do something that made them chose us?" I said. The people I was talking to are twins sisters Abby and Isabell. "I don't know, but he told me it was something good." Abby said.