Drama from the bbs/ vanoss crew and should I release a new book?

I lead trying to make it look like a fallen angel but they didn't have black so it's Evan a pure angel

Mafia delirious.

So, as we all know delirious aka Jonathan is going to be a father. That's really good news and I'm happy for him!! I saw a few people saying that they are going to stop writing fanfic of him and whoever they ship him with. Because they don't want to ruin the relationship with delirious and his girlfriend (I am shocked because I thought this whole time he was single and I'm over here like "welcome to the single crew delirious!") and they also said they don't want his child (when they get older.) to find any fanfic of him and his friends doing the "do" (sex.) I understand but maybe we can just put it that they hold hands and kissing that's it. But I know what all of you are saying "if we do that it's going to ruin the friendship of his friends and the kid it's going to ask him if he gay or something. Even his girlfriend will say that and that going to ruin the relationship with them." You have a fair point....moving on. There are rumors that I just heard. The first one is about Lui and Craig aka miniladd. They are both sending nudes and sexual taking to underage girls now I have a cousin that had this problem but the girl that he quoted on quoted say he touched me improperly and try to have sex with me. The girl was lying because she wanted center attention and not only that she was more into older men and if I remember this girl had an Instagram account and on it was nudes photos of her and her saying sexual stuff like "I want a real man to treat me like a woman ~" b*tch your 14-15 years old and you act like your 20-21 get the f*ck out of her w*ore!! *clears throat* sorry I just wanted to get off of my chest. I'm not saying they are lying or anything but then again I might be wrong I know mini broke up with his girlfriend like....what a couple of months ago or something?? For Lui doesn't he have a girlfriend or something?? The second one is ohm aka Ryan targeting his friends with sexual jokes and racist words. When I first watch ohm videos he was amazing and funny as well what I didn't know when he was younger he was homeless I thought he had a home but he didn't I know ohm lost his dog buddy it really is sad I mean I lost my boy dog and I still miss him up to this day. I want to be a veterinarian so I can save animal my mom friends puppy was making a honking sounds like a duck so I was trying to make the puppy throw up so it can throw up whatever it had in the throat but noting then I noticed I saw the puppy chewing something in the mouth so I quickly open the mouth and took out whatever it was. My mom's friend thank me and say I save her puppy life. She even called me future veterinarian in which I blush a bit I get easily flustered >///<. So, back to the drama ohm was pointing finger on his friends for saying those stuff and he mostly pointed at marcel aka basically. Basically said that he knows he said some harsh stuff in the past and he apologizes for it. Ohm was trying to bring delirious in the mess but when he found out that he was going to be a dad ohm change his mind and congrats delirious for becoming a father. Delirious said the n-word in a marcel video I think it was marcel?? But, I think they planned it out because marcel was chuckling a bit so they planned it from the start. I also noticed people are losing interest in the vanoss crew because there is so much drama. Yay, it hurt me to see them falling apart but I'm gonna still support them no matter what!! I noticed people taken down there fanfic because of all of this and they are going to ao3 it's like Wattpad but I think they keep your books private or something?? Idk, anyway I watch a vanossgaming video and I was super happy that I rip open my lip from the excitement why? Well, I saw Tyler, Marcel, and Scotty in vanoss video I was happy and I haven't seen them in his videos for a while now. I know all of us and I mean all of us miss the old days of the vanoss crew when there was no fighting or drama at all. I mean I watch some of vanoss videos from the past and they are still funny up to do day. I'm going to keep my books up and never take them down!! I know some people will tell me to take them down and called me a bad human being for shipping others and probably say I'm going to hell because I am making sin books. I got two words piss.off ^w^. I also have a book I want to publish it's called change it's an h20vancat ship. Idk if anyone would read it or what but I just want to get you guys a verification if I should publish or not?? Well, I think that's all I have to say unless I forgot any more ideas that I left out so comment if I forgot something or what. Also, tell me if I'm wrong all of about this or what. I don't mind if you guys don't agree with me I'm okay if I'm wrong so I'm not going to get butt hurt or anyone. So, please tell me. Gacha club is out for android users only while iOS users will come out next month....QwQ. Bye👋🏻!!