(Special chapter.) bbs x mha

(Someone on kik thought of an amazing idea!!!! This is a crossover with mha and bbs. Enjoy??)

3person pov
There is a planet that human and animal live on it is called earth but these humans are not normal oh no that have a special powers. Which is called a quirk.

What is a quirk? Well, let me explain when your first born you don't discover it when you get a little older some discover it when they are in pre-k.

Different people will discover what are there quirk and used for good....or bad. For, good they will be a pro hero!! If, is for bad then they will be a villain.

Now, they is a young boy who thought he was going to quirkless but one day in elementary his back was hurting then he had wings behind his back.

His quirk is wing quirk sending his wings to attack the opponent, getting one of his feathers and throwing it at them, or just using it as a shield.

This boy have friends and they discover it when they were younger or when they were older. They decided to be pro hero and save innocent people.

What's there name? There're name the banana bus crew or the vanoss crew. Which ever name you called them they don't care. As long you remember there name.

Evan pov
I was on top of an building looking to see if any villains were around or if anyone was in danger. "Hey vanoss!!" A voice said. I turn to my left and saw delirious.

"Hey del." I said. "On night portal again?" He asked. "Yea, but I really like this." I said. We both decided to talk and looked around. Delirious is really close friend of mine.

He discover his quirk when he was in high school. His quirk is water. He can control the water by making a shield or hitting his opponent's.

He sometimes get people water when the water faucet or when someone is taking a shower or bath and make random objects out of it. He made an owl for me.

I thought it was cute and sweet. I told him I like it and he decided to do it again next time. "Hey, Evan do you remember the owl I made out of water?" He asked.

"Yea, why?" I asked. He got some water then made it out of an owl.

 He got some water then made it out of an owl

(Pretend that is water.)

I smile brightly and it started to fly around. "You know actually how to amazed me delirious." I said. He just smile at me. "I just want to see you smile." He said.

We both started to lean in ready to kiss but... "Someone help!!!!" A woman scream. "Let's go delirious." I said. "You don't have to tell me twice." He said.

We followed the scream and saw a villain. "Get away from her!!" I yelled. "I was hoping to not deal with any heroes. But, I was wrong." This villain said.

They made something of there quirk and threw it at us but we both dodged it. I send my wings to attack and delirious send his water to attack as well.

They dodged it as well and smirk. "Is that all you got? Your supposed pro hero not weaklings." They said. We continue to attack and they were on the ground.

"Stay put villain don't move a muscle." Delirious said. They just rolled there eyes and looked the other way. I talk to the woman and she explains everything that happened.

We both took the villain and women to the police so they can do there work. They thanked us so did the woman and we both left.

-next day-

I was on portal I was flying around trying to find some villain but I didn't see anything. 'Weird....where are the villain?' I thought. I landed on a villain.

"Hey, bitch." A voice said. I turn around and saw wildcat. His name is Tyler wine. He my friend his quirk is tiger. He can transform to a tiger or show his ears and tail.

"Hey, ty what's up?" I said. He just shrugged his shoulder. We talk for a while then we heard a scream. Tyler transformers to a tiger and we both followed the scream.

-time skip-

We brought in five villain and the police thanks us for our hard work. We headed to bar to drink for a bit and we talk for awhile. We called it a night and went home.

I enter my house and was greeted by my cat.

(Evan cat.)

"Hello cutie did you miss me?" I asked. She meow at me and rub her head on my leg. I pick her up and let her she purrs and lick my face.

"I missed you too all of this hero stuff is really exhausting." I said. I pet her a bit more and put her down. I went to her bowl fill it with cat food.

She ran to her bowl and eat her food. I went upstairs to take a quick shower and once I was down I decided to put on some comfortable clothes on.

I went back downstairs and made myself something to eat. My cat is sat on the table and watch me eat. "No, I can't give you this and not only that you already eat." I said.

She mew sadly and that broke my heart. "Please don't be sad....fine one piece and that's it." I said. I gave her a piece and she mew happily.

She rub her head on my head and lick my face again. "Stop that I'm trying to eat and that tickles!" I said laughing a bit. She mew happily again.

I finish eating and wash my plate that I went back upstairs and lay down on my bed with my cat next to me. "Good night my little cutie." I said.

She mew and close her eyes. I also close my eyes and went to dream land.

(No smut on this chapter maybe on the nexts one maybe!! Idk I have to decide first.)