(special chapter) 🎶Lucky🎶

(I'm bored. I asked on my recent chapter if you guys want song fanfic. The_GachaArtist wants song fanfic and song fanfic she will get!! I was going to put delirious and Evan but I recently heard there a rumor about delirious and Liz "supposedly dating?" and a lot of people are shipping them.)

Evan pov
I heard my alarm go off that I shut it off and got up. I removed the cover and my feet touch my fluffy rug. I sat up and walked to the bathroom.

I freshen up and got a dress.

(What Evan is wearing.)

I looked myself in the mirror and smiled. "I'm ready." I said. I ate something really quick and got my belongings to go to school.

-time skip-

I was at my locker putting in my code. "Hey, evy." I heard a voice. I looked and saw Tyler. "Hey, ty!!" I said happily. I and Tyler have been a best friend when we were little.

"You look as cute as always." He said. I blush a bit. "T-Thanks, and you look handsome as well." I said.

(What Tyler is wearing

(What Tyler is wearing.)

"Oh, that reminds me did you hear about the annual singing contest?" He asked. I shake my head no. "Well, I was wondering if you want to be my singing partner?" He said.

I shake my head yes. "I would love to be your singing partner!!" I said happily. He smiles at me. "Let's do it at your place. Since it's really quiet." He said.

I nod my head and the bell rang. "See you after school." He said. I smile and waved at him.

-time skip-

We both made it to my house and started to sing. We both sang for a while that we decided to take a break. "So, did you asked him?" Tyler asked. I shake my head no.