Sick evan with a very special twist (😏)

(I got a request by simplereadingaccount it's been awhile since someone made a request on my book. I hope you enjoy it.)

Evan pov
I woke up feeling hot and stuffy. I checked my head and it's hot. I got up and my whole body feels numb and weak. I went to the bathroom and looked for my thermometer.

I found it and put it in my mouth. I waited then it beep. I took it out and sigh. "101.4. I have the flu." I said. I wash up and went back to my bed to lay down.

I got text from delirious. Instead of me texting him I called him.

D- delirious E-Evan

D: hey Evan. What's up?

E: I can't play with you guys.

D: whoa, are you okay? Your voice sounds really rusted.

E: *cough cough* I'm sick. I have the flu.

D: oh, I'm really sorry man. The guys and I were hoping you play with us today.

E: yea, I'm sorry and can you tell the others as well.

D: don't worry man. You need to rest and get better. Sure, I'll let them know.

E: thanks delirious.

D: no problem. Anything for my friends.

We both told each "bye" and hang up. I wrap myself in my blanket and curl up into a ball. "I should take a little nap." I said. I close my eyes and went back to sleep.

-time skip-

I open my eyes and saw my friends in my room. I got up. "W-What are all of you doing here?!" I asked. "Delirious told us you were sick so we decided to pay you a visit." Moo said.

"But, all of you are going to get sick and it's going to be my fault." I said sadly. I felt someone lift up my chin. "We are doing this so you can better." Wildcat said.

I blush a bit that I just nod my head.

-couple of days-

I was staring to get better that my temperature went down and my body wasn't weak. I got up from my bed and used the toilet. I went back to my room and saw nogla on my bed.

"Oh, hello owl!" He said happily. I blush from the nickname. I went my bed and Nogla hug me. I hug back. "Hey, dipshit where are hug." Tyler said.

I turn around and my friends at the doorway. I released the hug from nogla and turn there way and open my arms for them. They came up to me and hug me.

-now this is where the spicy stuff is happening-

"Ahh~ d-delirious not t-to hard~" I moan. I saw him smirking at me that he went more harder and came inside of me that he pulled out.

"I hope you're ready for another round little owl~" Tyler said. He slam into me and I moan from it. "T-tylER!!" I moan out his name. He smirk at me and faster.

"T-tyLEr s-slow dOWn!!" I moan. I felt him came inside me. He pulled out that he slap my ass and I moan from it. "Don't worry Evan I'll go gentl on you." Nogla said.

He slowly enter me and went at a slow paces. I moan here and there. "Y-You can faster now." I said. "Are you sure?" Nogla said in a worried voice.

I nod my head at him. He smile and kiss my cheek. He went faster and I moan even louder. He quickly came inside that he pulled out. "We aren't done yet owl~" Marcel said.

He rammed inside me and I moan from both pleasure and pain. "T-Too big!!" I said. "Aww, thanks Evan that's really a nice complement~" Marcel said.

He went really fast and hard. That I was begging him to stop but he didn't listen. He came inside me that I came on both of our chest.

"We aren't finished yet little Birdy~ you still need to finish's few others and then you have to satisfy us once again~~" Tyler said. Let just said they fuck me all night that we pass out and went to sleep.

(I'm sorry if it didn't came out how you like it.)