(20) See you soon

"... CONGRATULATIONS CLASS OF 2014-2015!"

I look at Langston with a huge grin in my face, before we gave each other a nod and threw the hats in the air!

I can feel like an adult now.

I'm happy and sad at the same time; happy because I'm an independent woman-ish girl-ish, and sad because I can't cry and run to my mom whenever I want to.

Oh, I really do want to be a kid again.

"Congratulations Chloe," Langston run towards me and kissed me passionately.

 I smiled, "Congratulations, Mr. Smartypants."

Turns out Langston was a very intelligent guy since he graduated first. As in valedictorian.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Sylvia, Tan, mom, and dad were immediately around us.

"CHLOE! REED!" I was immediately engulfed by a pair of arms.

"Archie!" I smiled, "Cogra-"

"Wait!"

I stopped talking and looked at Ivan curiously, what is he planning to do?

Ivan kneeled down on his left leg.

Oh.

"I fell in love with you when I first met you. When I saw you standing near the corridors, laughing like crazy in grade school, I instantly knew you were the one. I love your eyes, your lips, your body -God knows how much I love your body-" I heard an angry cough from Archie's dad, Uncle Dennis, which made Archie blush widely same with Ivan, "-but I wouldn't focus on that because your parents are here- and I love all your flaws. Will you please, make me the happiest man alive? By marrying me, your sweetheart?"

.

.

,

,

Knowing Archie, she would automatically jump and say yes, so I was shocked when she asked, "Did you ask my parents?"

Ivan looked like he's ready to piss on his pants, scared that she might say no.

He nodded, "I have, and dad -I mean, Dennis said he'll chop off my balls if I'll hurt you, and mom -I mean, Iris, will sharpen my yeah with your sharpener if I ever try to hurt you, or dared to cheat on you."

Ouch.

Archie asked, "What would happen if I will say no?"

Ivan has tears breaming on his eyes right now, "Then I won't stop asking you."

"Then I guess you should-" Tears were literally running down Ivan's cheeks, "Stand right in front of me and kiss me! Yes! I love you, Ivan!"

Ivan stood still, before running towards Archie and kiss her.

Moe. Moe. Moe.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

Uncle Dennis and Aunt Iris run towards them, congratulating both of them, the same goes with Ivan's parents.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" I laughed before giving Archie a tight hug.

She gushed, "I'm getting married!" 

"Tell me everything all right? Everything!"

The sad part of graduating is leaving Denovan. I'm going to England to study business there, and... that means I'm thousands of miles away from Langston.

"I'm getting married!" She gushed.

"Are you alright?"

"I'M GETTING MARRIED!"