SOMEWHAT WEDDING SCENE ● EXTRA CHAPTER = 1,400

HI YO PEEPS!

THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES, COMMENTS, READS, SHARES AND ENCOURAGEMENTS!

WARNING -> I SUCK AT WRITING WEDDING SCENES. Or well, at least this scene 😉

Here's the somewhat wedding scene, aka extra chapter 1,400 ENJOY!

---->

Shit...

Shit..

Shit.

"I'm late." I muttered as I run towards the church door.

7:24 am.

I'm late. 24 minutes late.

"Chloe! Wait, hold on!" Archie shouted from behind me, carrying my very long wedding gown from behind.

"I can't! What if Langston left already?!" I gulped, "Holy crap, what kind of bride will be late with her own wedding?!"

"Well, stop running!"

I stopped when I was finally outside the door. Catching my breath, I faced Archie and let her retouch my make up.

"Breath in, breath out." She said.

"What kind of wedding will start without the bride though..." I muttered before slamming the door open. With a bang.

"-or forever hold your peace-"

I stopped as I gawk at the priest who was about to bless the groom and the bride.

What?

I was not seeing my family members.

I was not seeing my friends.

I was not seeing Langston.

In fact, I was seeing strangers.

"You're objecting the wedding?" The bride asked, before facing her groom and slapped him. Loudly. "Who is she?!"

The groom gawked at the both of us before stammering, "I- I- I d-d-don't know-"

"I'm sorry..!" I gasped out before chuckling nervously, "I... will stay back. Good luck with your wedding lives. Love you, bless you, mua!"

I shut the door closed before facing Archie with wide eyes.

"What just happened......?!" I muttered.

Archie looked shock, before chuckling nervously, "I think your wedding starts at 9..."

Holy shit.