Extra Chapter = 700

Thank you guys, for everything.

So, I've noticed some peeps think that Archie's Diva Beauty (if you forgot Archie, then she's Chloe's bestie and if you forgot Diva Beauty, then she's- the crazy fan or hater who likes using the word LIKE)

So now, the mystery of who's Diva Beauty will be revealed.

Enjoy the Extra Chapter for the 700th votes. (700!? What? Wut? Huh?!)

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

There was this one day in my life when I was bored out of my mind and was only using my laptop.

After watching youtube videos like Pewdiepie, Jacksepticeye, Ryan Higa, SMOSH and etc. Let's just say I'm still looking for something.

Even laughing at how stupid the song "Friday" by Rebecca Black, my boring senses are still itching way through my life.

That was, until I saw Archie sending me a post on Facebook about twitter.

At first, I thought it would be a site full of chickens, chicks, birds, hell, even roosters. Until I realized that I can send rambles and babbles about random things to random people.

So making an account name that describes my posts, which was Crazy Hater, I shared my first post ->

Haters are haters. Haters are rude. Yes, we are. But it doesn't mean that we don't respect the people we hate. It's just that we don't simply like those people's way of representing their selves.

Then again, it's just our opinion. It's just my opinion.

From the person who's a hypocrite, CrazyHater.

After sharing that post, my followers' number boomed.

And that's when Diva Beauty decided to grace her Diva-ness in my profile.

Diva Beauty: Like, ew. Like, are you like, trying this whole new, uh, 'I hate things' Like, ew. Like, that's just so disgusting. And so like, emo-ic. Like ew.

After that comment, let's just say that she received a lot of hate mails from emo's asking if there's something wrong for being one, and mock mails saying the 'Like Syndrome' is getting out of hand.

●●●●●●> Chloe in her 20's, 21 to be exact. ●●●●●<

After sharing my last post as Crazy Hater, which was confessing who I truly am, I received a lot of mails, both from positive and negative.

It's a good thing I don't use my email that much. Or even Twitter itself. I'm kind of busy, from being in a university and all.

Ting...

Diva Beauty: Like seriously? Like, ew. You're like, lying. Like, ugh.

I laughed loudly and decided to uncover the truth.

Who is Diva Beauty?

I unlocked my phone and went to her profile. I was shocked by what I saw though.

.

.

.

It was not Archie, but a girl with black hair that is tied as a pigtail and with big round glasses.

She looks... different from what I expected.

Oh well.