DYK or FAQ and TBH - PART 1 (1000th Votes)

Hey guys! This is a special... chapter (?) for the 1000th votes.

As you guys know, this is a DYK or FAQ and TBH part of the book. (DID YOU KNOW OR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS and TO BE HONEST)

Anyways, let's start.

●●Chapter 1●●

DYK: Did you know that the 'mother scene' of the chapter was actually the same scene that happened to me when I was writing the same chapter? 😂 Confused? Okay, lemme clarify. The mother was actually SOMEONE CLOSE TO ME. That person was wearing the white outfit and she was also shopping for some things. And I was also literally playing piano tiles until my tab beeped and warned the '15%' battery. -thus the reason why I had time writing everything that was happening. Which was -> I got lost or she got lost, either way I was bored to death and was rambling inside my mind. -technically, in my tab.

TBH: To be honest, writing the chapter was a life saver. Since I was really bored and I was talking with myself, like, I was literally whispering on how stupid I was by not looking at the tracks of that person -especially since she was wearing something... unique.

●●Chapter 2●●

DYK: Did you know that the 'Square Root' question was actually a real question of mine, when I was writing the chapter while my math teacher was babbling about square roots and crap? I mean, my teacher was babbling about circumference and randomly got into the square root thingy. I swear to all holy out there, I know how the square root works right now XP.

TBH: To be honest, the 'Raisin Scene' was actually a scene to one of my old deleted books. I was about to delete the book when I was like, "I... need this shit. I can't simply throw it in the trash." So I copied and pasted it here. -I really am lazy XP.

●●Chapter 3●●

DYK: Did you know that Reed was already dropping hints that he loved Chloe? I mean, his declaration of love which was the "I love you Chloe, ever since I lay my eyes on you." And him being persistent about the 'girlfriend' part. -Guys, Reed is hot. He can get anyone he wants, why Chloe if she was his 'arch enemy' ?

TBH: To be honest, I was laughing on how perverted and arrogant Reed sounded through out the whole chapter. If you didn't get the jokes, don't try getting it XP.

●●Chapter 4●●

DYK: Did you know that I was eating a Hot Caramel ice cream in Mc Donalds when a slutty looking girl bought something too with her boyfriend? Thus the reason why I wrote the short chapter XP.

TBH: To be honest, the ice cream was great. Oh, and the 'summoning' word actually came from a game I was playing that day.

●●Chapter 5●●

DYK: Did you know that Uncle Tan's name was made literally on the spot? Like, when I was writing the chapter then stopped after writing the word Uncle, realizing that I have no idea what I would be naming the character.

TBH: To be honest, naming the character as Tan was actually awkward since my classmate's last name is Tan. Oh well XP.

---------

So this special chapter would end here, for now (I mean the title did say 'Part 1')

THANK YOU.FOR.EVERYHING.

Without you, I wouldn't continue writing nor smiling right now.

See you!