(Q&A) Extra Chapter = 1,200 Part 2

Hi yo peeps! Crazy is the new awesome here!!!

I...WANT.TO.SAY. THANK YOU! FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! Thank you for the votes, comments, shares, encouragents, reads, adds in the libraries, -TECHNICALLY, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! Now, this is going to be a QnA for the special chapter for the 1,200th VOTESSSSSSS!! -like whaaaa-?!

Anyways, let's start with moi to get this over with.

Here are the questions for me! Aka the author, aka the most crazily awesome person in the whole world.

FROM S1992L -> my question is for you author, smiley face, how do you get the idea of this book?

I believe it was the time when me and my sisters watched Hannah Montana years ago, when there was a scene where Miley tried out for being a cheer leader but ended up as the school's maskot -now, I remembered me and my sisters laughing our butts off.

If you're thinking on why I remembered it, it's becoz I rewatched hannah montana a year ago again... or... something... and the memory flashed back.

Then it made me think, why would we laugh at a maskot?

Then I was like, what is a life of a maskot?

Then i thought, does maskot's have even have their own love story?

Then I was like, I don't think that everyone that used to be a maskot was geeky and, i dunno, a weirdo?

And that time, I was addicted in reading bad boy books, coz they're so adorable and hoooot.

So I WAS LIKE -> I wanna write a book about bad boys in maskots. You know, to break the stereotype shit since I want to be unique.

(I believe that this book has it's own mark since I haven't read a book where a bad boy wears some chicken suit or any maskot suit throughout the story.)

NEXT QUESTION.

FROM 0COOKIESNCREAM0 -> "how did you get the idea of a chicken suit"

Now you know the story about the plot, let's go with the chicken suit.

OKAY.

I didn't want the bad boy to be forced in wearing the specific suit since that would be like, a cliche 'truth or dare' story or something. That's why I didn't want the bad boy to wear a school maskot.

So that aside, a bumble bee, a tiger, a fairy or other maskots are out of the options.

Then I was thinking hard, really hard.

Because I was thinking -> I need to have a unique, somewhat original, game changer book. Something hilarious or funny or something and something.

Then at that time, I was thinking about a pig maskot, a cow maskot, a fish maskot (basically LEGAL animals we can eat) and then tadah, the chicken maskot.

Then I was like, "I don't want my book to be called as The Bad Boy as the Chicken Maskot" since, it wasn't catchy, and I wasn't feeling the title.

So, I made random titles like -> The Bad Boy is the School's Maskot. The School Maskot is secretly the Bad Boy until I eventually ended up with THE BAD BOY INSIDE THE CHICKEN SUIT.

Hearing it myself makes me want to laugh my ass off, -so I chose that and tadah, THE BAD BOY INSIDE THE CHICKEN SUIT WAS BORN

Next question,

From that_geek_girl_gabby -> Whats your favorite memory in writing this one?

I guess that would be... uh...