Extra Chapter = 900

Holyyyyyyyyyyyyy Shiiiiiiiit! 900th VOTES?! LIKE WUUUT!? THANK YOU GUYS! SO Muuuch!

YOU ARE AMAZING! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! YOU ARE AWESOME! YOU are my only exception 🎶🎶

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I swear to everything holy that I never thought that someone would actually read my books! I don't recommend my account  or my books to any of my friends, relatives or people I personally know since I'm just... I dunno, not ready....?

That is why I love seeing your comments or votes or reading lists, and I love the reads!

I'm proud of my creations (WOW) I love Reed, Chloe, Adam, Emily, Diana... and the other characters I created which I unfortunately forgot since I put them on hold (I'M SORRY!) And I'm proud of you.

So thank you, from the bottom of my very heart, enjoy :)

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

"Yes ma, we're almost done unpacking." I brought a box from downstairs.

"Is Charlie awake?"

"No ma, he's not."

"Oh."

"Yup." I slashed the cutter through the tape on the box.

"Well, I have to go now, good bye darling. And say hi to Reed for me."

"Okay mom, bye." I muttered before hanging up.

Me, Reed and Charlie moved to a new house when pests invaded our old one. Technically speaking, we're not going to stay here forever, but it would probably just be weeks. It depends on how long those exterminators would work.

Opening the box, I frowned when I saw a plastic with feathers on it.

"LAAAAAANGSTOOON!" I shouted angrily. Immediately, Reed ran inside the house and asked, "Yes hun?"

"Don't 'Yes Hun?' me! Why is your chicken suit here?"

"Because I packed it."

WHAT?!

"The heck?!" I asked, "The exterminators said that we shouldn't pack things from the attic! We can only pack our stuffs inside our bed room!"

"About that..." He muttered awkwardly. "I may or may not have hid the suit under our bed."

WHAT?!

"Langston." I spat out, "What the heck did you just day?!"

"Something..."

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!"

"I was fitting through the suit, trying it if I weight the same back then."

"You were 17!"

"Yes I was."

"But wait," I paused, "Why is it kept under our bed?"

"I may or may not have tried wearing it every week."

Oh Langston. You and your weird chicken suit addiction.