Prologue

When we were children, Disney taught us that our future husband would have amazing hair -I'm talking about straight-out-of-a-photoshoot kind of hair. He also must be tall, handsome, wears shiny armor, owns a white horse, and is a prince.

He would be the one who would pick you up from your miserable life and pave a path for the both of you to live happily ever after.

Disney also taught us that once you have found "the one", then you need to make sure that you would 'move in' with them even if you have no idea who that person is; a stranger -Which is in fact very bad.

This has caused parents around the globe to have major headaches because at the age of 16 -or younger- their child wants to move out of the house and move in with some random dude. Okay, to be fair, with some random handsome dude.

Now, why am I babbling about the stupidity of Disney?

This is why ->

"I found him!" A random girl shrieked as if she is a banshee in a zoo from the other side of the hall, "I found him! I found the one!!!"

A -a week later-

"I thought he loved me!!" The same random girl cried loudly.

A week ago, she wore a smile that can brighten up the whole room, and now, she is a teary-eyed girl with makeup running down from her eyes.

All I am saying is, IT IS CALLED 'FAIRY TALE' FOR A REASON.

-From the whiniest person that you love, CrazyHater.

Smiling at my laptop, I reread what I wrote and sent it, letting the power of technology send it everywhere.

Don't get me wrong, I love Disney. The Tarzan soundtrack was the bomb and don't get me started with Lion King. I also really like the Disney Princess, especially Mulan -because she's a baddie- but it's just so unrealistic.

Ting.

I looked down at my laptop and can't help the smirk that immediately crawled on my lips. There was a new comment coming from @DivaBeauty -talk about having lame usernames, I know. But then again, I really should not say much because I am one to talk. CrazyHater? Really?

I scoffed at my own thoughts and read the comment that says, "@CrazyHater I disagree with you, princesses are not stupid. Are you calling the past princesses like Diana and that other Kate girl stupid?!"

Wow. This girl is stupid.

I stretched out my fingers and was ready to type a long reply but stopped when I remembered that I should not mind these types of comments.

Doing this content would surely -without a doubt- gather tons of negative feedback coming from the people who belong to the other side of the coin, the ones who have different opinions.

And so, I stopped and simply closed my laptop. I exhaled a quick breath and shoved it inside my bag. There would be a lecture in my Bio class later, so I should bring the textbook too.

"Chloe!" My best friend's voice rang throughout the hallway which made me automatically smile. Archel Viminion, a brunette who is kind of a... Well, a slow person- At times! She is like Cat in Nickelodeon's old show Sam and Cat - At times! Okay, probably not at times, maybe a little bit sometimes.

"Have you heard? CrazyHater just updated his blog!" She grins widely while showing me her phone screen where there is indeed a notification that I just updated.

You're probably thinking, "there are people, like any human being, reading my blog?!" Of course, yes. I am every dumb bimbo girl's nemesis and the debater club's best friend. My identity as being @CrazyHater is hidden; because if it was not, then I'll probably be buried ten ft. underground.