Extra Chapter = 600

Hello amazing, wonderful, not shitty, awesome people in the world! (YOU) Anyways. Thank you for voting, adding this book in your reading list, commenting and following me. I really appreciate it, but if you didn't, then still, thank you for reading this book.

The amazing feeling of knowing people are loving and enjoying this book makes me, Reed, Chloe and everyone in my books, so happy!

Thank you for the encouragement peeps. Thank you! Here's Extra Chapter for the 600th votes. (SAY WHAAAAAT!? THANK YOU!)

●~~~~~~~~~~~>

You know that moment where your headaches from paper works? Like a screwdriver is stabbing your head again and again and again?

-Hold on, do you know a driver that screws around? A screwdriver. Funny? No? Okay.

Anyways, have you felt that pain before? Because thank God that's not what I'm feeling right now. Although I did felt it before, when I was in high school. But Like what Elsa from Frozen sang, The past is in the paaaaaaaaast.

But I must admit for the fact that I am having the headache a little bit though. Why? Oh, this is why -> My parents wanted me, Charlie, and Reed to have tonight's dinner at their place since it's their wedding anniversary.

Charlie is 7 by the way.

Anyways, I just arrived home from my usual grocery shopping. But before leaving the house, I remembered telling Reed to help Charlie wear his suit and for him to get ready.

But when I opened the door, like what I did a few seconds ago, I saw Charlie in the living room, still in his pajamas and playing Encharted with his PS3.

"Langston!" I shouted angrily.

Charlie jumped from shock and smiled, showing some of his missing teeth. "Yes, ma?"

Then at the same time, a handsome Reed wearing his boxers and white shirt walked in the living room from the kitchen with bread and Nutella in his hands, "Yes hun?"

If I was an anime character or a cartoon character, I will have smokes coming out from my ears. -Damn, this line sounds familiar. Oh right, Patrick.

"Reed." I spat out through gritted teeth, "What did I say earlier?"

He shrugged, "Bye?"

"No"

"Good morning?"

"Langston."

"To get ready for the dinner party later." He smiled sheepishly.

I groaned loudly and crossed my arms. "Charlie, take a bath." Charlie immediately jumped out of the couch and ran upstairs. I turn towards Reed and gave him a glare, "Don't make me say it."

He nodded and ran upstairs.

This is gonna be a long night.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"I'm waiting in the car!" Charlie shouted as he ran outside the house.

Fixing Reed's tie, I muffled a laugh. "Why exactly are you wearing a tie, Langston?"

"I want to impress your parents."

"Reed, my parents love you. I bet dad would've killed you when he knew I was pregnant with Charlie if he doesn't like you."

"He almost did."

I rolled my eyes, "Don't be over-dramatic."

"He got angry and went ape-shit on me when he learned that I 'deflowered' his little girl!"

Blushing furiously, I brushed it off. "Oh don't be a baby."

"He showed me his rare revolver that day."

I laughed and patted his shoulders. "You're still alive, right?"

He pouted and kissed my lips.

And the fireworks ignited. Even after all these years, Reed Langston's kisses are still the bomb.

Pulling away, I rest my forehead on his. "I'm so happy that I fell for you, Jerk Ass."

He smirked, "I'm happy that you fell for my jerky ass too, Chlo."

I rolled my eyes, "Aren't you supposed to reply to something sappier? I mean, I am your wife after all."

He shook his head no.

Jerk Ass.

He grabbed his coat and ran outside, "Come on Chlo. You're slower than my grandma. -And she's dead!"

Piercing my lips, I grabbed my purse and jogged towards the door. Locking it before closing the door shut.

I jumped in shock when a strong familiar pair of arms wrapped around my waist, "I'm lucky for you loving me, Chlo." He kissed my neck, "So damn lucky. I love you."

I smiled and turn around.

"Yeah, I love me too." I chuckled as I tried running through my heels towards the car.

Pay back's a bitch they say.