Extra Chapter = 1,300

Hey guys! Thank you for the votes, comments, reads and shares!

Hopefully, you'll participate with the question and answer special chapter since me and the casts of ther book would love to answer you questions!

Anyways, here's extra chapter for the 1,300th votes -WHAT?!

-----------------

"Hello?" I asked, picking up the phone.

An annoying voice from behind me continued by singing Adele's Hello. "-from the other siiiiiiiiiiide!"

Hissing angrily for Langston to be quiet, I listened to the other person on the phone. "Hi ma'am..." My secretary asked awkwardly, "Uh, there was a problem with the shipping."

"Tell me why!" I gasped out in shock, my heart racing really fast. Oh no!

Langston's annoying voice from behind me continued by singing Backstreet boy's I want it that way. "-ain't nothin' but a heartache!"

Glaring at him, I listened to whatever my secretary was saying. "The speaker for the corporation of the shipping company said that they're stopping all the shippings because they have no... oil."

"We know that shit ain't real!" I argued, "C'mon now make it stop!"

Langston smirked and continued whatever I was saying by singing Meghan Trainor's All About That Bass. "If you got that beauty, beauty. Just raise 'em up; because every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top!"

Smiling a little bit, I still gave him a 'shut up' look. My Secretary, oblivious to Langston's singing, continued, "I did! But it seems as if no one listened to me...!"

"Raise your voice!" I frowned.

Langston grinned and sung David Guetta's Titanium. "Sticks and stones may break my bones. Talking loud, not saying much."

That's it.

I walked away and continued the conversation. She said, "I did!"

"Then what happe-"

"I DON'T KNOW!"

My eyes widened in anger. No, no one cuts me off. "I'll remind you on who you are talking with right now."

"I'm sorry ma'am, but-"

"But you didn't have to cut me off." I snapped angrily.

By then, Langston went beside me and started singing Gotye's Somebody That I Used To Know. "-Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing!!"

Sighing frustratedly, I pierced my lips. "I need to go, just... try contacting them again and say that we need this shipping. Clear?"

"Crystal."

"Good. Bye." I ended the call and turn around.

I faced a grinning Langston. "That was rude."

He sighed and walked beside me, "You were stressed out. I need to."

Chuckling, I thanked him.

I guess marrying him really wasn't a bad idea.