(7) kill me, now

I hate it whenever people started judging you just because another person assumed or accused you of something.

Bitch.

Lord, give me strength on handling this moron.

Sincerely yours,

Almost Suicidal Person, CrazyHater

Pressing enter as sent, I closed my laptop and sighed before jumping back on my bed, face first.

I heard a knock on my door, which made me groan loudly. The door opened so I open my eyes, seeing JerkAss enter my room.

Why the hell is he in my room? Why is he even inside our house?

"Mom! Why is JerkAss inside our house-"

"Your hubby's here!" Mom called out, "I let him in already, don't use protection!"

Right, she and Sylvia want babies.

I facepalmed while JerkAss laughed loudly. Only my mother would say that, only her.

Really funny, really funny.

He finally caught his breath, then he shut the door and said, "Hey Chloe."

I glared at him, "JerkAss."

His eyes widened, "Is that how you treat your," he coughed, "hubby?"

I snarled, "The only hubby I know is chocolate."

His eyes glimmered in amusement, "Wifey, that's ouchy!" He faked hurting,

Eye roll!

"What are you even doing here?" Is seeing me last night not enough for him? Oh, I'm sorry; is seeing and ANNOYING and making my life hell last night is not enough for him?

Yes.

He smirked, "We're going  to one of my shifts in about," He paused while looking st his watch, "40 minutes?"

40 minutes!?

I gave him a dumbfounding look, "Are you kidding me!?"

He raised an eyebrow, "What?"

"I'm  a girl, and 40 minutes-"

He raised his arms in surrender, "-Is short? Fine, an hour!"

To be honest, I was about to say that that's too long, but I bet he wouldn't bring me if I'll take a longer time in the shower! "Uhm, actually, I need 5 more hours." I nodded furiously.

JerkAss face was priceless!

His eyes widened while he gaped at me, "5 more what-" He stopped, and realized that I was playing him since he smirked and asked, "Really?"

I pursed my lips and tried my best to maintain a poker face, "Really."

"Well, I guess you have to delete your account asap since I'll be sending this screen capture photo from your phone saying that you're Crazyhater."

Doing my best not to slap him, I glared at him and smiled sarcastically, "Too long, actually. Just give me 30."

"20." He said firmly.

"30." My smile was long gone now.

"25, take it, or leave it."

"If I could just leave it." I wondered loudly before twirling around and run to the showers.

●●●●●●●●○○○○●●●●●○○○●●●●●●●○○●●●●●○●●

"I don't really like to be the center of attention, you know." I told JerkAss while hiding my hands inside my pants pockets,

"Get used to it, I'm quite famous," JerkAss said beside me, God he's cocky.

"That one too, but I just don't like anyone to think I'll date you."

"That's what everyone believes," He shrugged.

"Oh, and I don't want to be seen with someone who's...." I look at him from head to toe, "...Wearing a chicken suit."

He scoffs, "Don't sass me, Sasser."

I scoffed back, "Don't sass me too, Sasser hater,"

He snaps, "Shut up, Sasser."

I snapped back, "Sasser!"

He points at me, "Sasser Hater!"

I pointed back, "Saucer!"

"Saucer!"

"Sauce-" wait, "saucer?"

"Ha! Saucer!"

I asked back, "Saucer?"

"Yup. Saucer," He nodded arrogantly before stopping, probably realizing what he said, "Saucer?"

"Don't ask me, Chicken." I snickered while he pursed his lips.

HA!

I pulled out my phone and frowned a little when I saw a message, again, from Diva Beauty.

Diva Beauty: Oh my gosh, like, can you stop? Like, right now? You're so wrong in, like, so many ways, and it's like, embarrassing already, like, super. Like super-duper.

Did she write 6 like words in the comment box?

Yes, yes she did.

Deciding to ignore her, I just rolled my eyes and put my phone back in my jeans.

"Does she have a "like" syndrome? I heard it's deadly, especially for brain cells,"

It's a miracle! JerkAss actually said something right and bright.

"MR. LANGSTON!" A shout came from the shop.

We turn around and groaned when we saw it was the best friend of Sponge Bob, Patrick. -I made a joke.

"Call me Reed, starfish." That's actually funny, "Mr. Langston is my father, the one with gray hairs and a lot of wrinkles." Now that's just plain rude.

"Sir, can you please stop hanging out with your girlfriend while working?"

JerkAss grinned cheekily, "Not gonna happen."

"Sir."

"That's not needed, Rick. I am here." A voice came from behind him and Uncle Tan was there.

"But sir, they're flirting and kissing, and doing other mushy things a couple would do!"

He said what now?

"I am here. Go back inside, there are others inside who needs your help." Tan said firmly, while Patrick nodded and went back inside,

Flirting?

Kissing?

Doing other mushy things?

And that was said by a manager -that was lied by the manager- in front of JerkAss' father.

I gulped. Kill me.

Now.

●●●●●●●■■■■■■●●●●●●■■●■●■■■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■■□●■■■●●

EVERYONE, if you are reading this, then, hi!

Oh, and thanks for reading this chapter to all of those who's reading this!

Peace out, saucer!