Extra Chapter = 300

You guys must know that I'm thankful for each and every one of you! Whether you voted or not, whether you commented or not, whether you shared this or not -but for the fact that you guys actually spent your time reading this book is absolutely positively affirmatively AMAZING.

Thank you guys, I love you! Here's the extra chapter, everyone :)

■■■■■■

Chloe - 24 years old

Langston - 24 years old

■■■■■■

"Langston?" I groaned sleepily as I felt the bed dipped beside me.

Finally, he's back.

"Shh..." I felt him kissed my forehead, "Sleep."

I frowned, not minding what he said -at all, "Where've you been?"

I felt him stiffened up, before chuckling awkwardly, "I... From work, where else?"

I nodded slowly and rolled around to face his side. I put my arms around his waist, laid my head above his chest, and inhaled his scent.

This bastard is freaking lying again.

"You must know that... lying is.... bad." I murmured sleepily before sniffing, "Now, where were you?" I asked sternly.

I heard his heartbeat starting to race. Take this literally because I am, after all, laying my head above his chest.

"Chloe," He chuckled, "You also must know that there's nothing to worry about."

I pinched his tummy and he let go of a painful groan, "Chloe!" He hissed.

Thank gosh I didn't cut my nails; doing that with trimmed nails would be embarrassing.

"Langston..." I warned.

He gulped, "I have a feeling that you already know where I was."

I slapped him. I forced myself to stand up even if I was really sleepy, but I need to. "YOU FREAKING BASTARD! HOW COULD YOU?!"

"I'm.. I'm sorry." He muttered, sitting up.

"Sorry? You're freaking sorry?! I told you to stop doing this!"

He shook his head, "Chloe, you have to understand. -This is what I want."

I sobbed loudly. I hate the fact that he can bring me to tears immediately.

"WHY?!"

"Because I love doing what I'm doing Chloe!" He shouted, standing up, "Understand the fact that I've been doing this for a very long time!"

I sniffed, "You can't do this to me, Langston!" I walked towards him and started punching his chest, "YOU CAN'T FREAKING DO THIS!"

"I'm sorry-"

"WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF SOMETHING HAPPENED, LANGSTON? WHAT WOULD I DO?!"

"Chlo-"

"IF YOU'LL DIE, WHO WOULD BE THE FATHER OF MY CHILD?!"

"I won't di- You're not even pregnant! Stop overreacting! This is so unlike you!"

"SEE THE POINT?!"

"No I can't- wait, what?"

Everything went silent, except for my sobs, that is.

"Are... Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

I nodded, wiping my tears off, "Use your head, JerkAss. Why do you think I became this moody today?"

"For the whole week." He corrected me.

I glared at him and he grinned, "I'm going to be a father?"

"No, you're going to be a mother." I snorted, "What do you think, Sherlock?"

He ran towards me and picked me up, "I'm going to be a father!"

"Yes, yes you would." I chuckled, locking my hands around his neck.

"WE'RE GOING TO BE PARENTS!"

"Yes, yes we would."

"WE'RE OLD!"

I smiled and patted his hair, "You. You are old."

"I'm so happy!" He kisses me happily.

"We're." I whispered while smiling, "We're so happy."

He hugged me tightly and whispered through my neck, "I'm so sorry for making you worry."

I sighed and buried my face against his chest, "Please, just please stop going to the Underground. I don't want to be a widow anytime soon."

He nodded vigorously and takes my left hand. He raised it up against his lips and kissed our wedding ring. He smiled as he says the same words he used at our wedding vows, "I love you, Chloe. You have to better make sure that you can love me forever because I am never giving you up. Ever."

I smiled at his words and closed my eyes, "Same goes to you, Jerkass."

■■■■■■

I can literally 'moe' reactions from all hopeless romantics out there. Even I myself is loving this XD

Thank you guys, I love you!