(13) The million, scratch that, billion dollar answer

Whoa. Okay, *cough* our mastery test is finally done, and I'm having headaches,

Anyways, here's chapter 13 :D

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●□□□□□□□□□□□□□●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●□□□□□□□□□□□●●●●●●●●

"What is that?" I asked out loud as I point a finger above us to connect imaginary lines, star by star.

He remains silent.

Wow, he could've grunted if he didn't want to talk to me.

I turn my head to the right and immediately, my tiny frown was replaced with a little smile when I knew the reason why Langston didn't answer me.

Reed Edward freaking Langston is actually sleeping beside me.

His hair is scattered fluffily around his head, his eyebrows twitched for a second before returning to its relaxed form, and his mouth was slightly ajar.

Aww, he looks adorable!

I need to capture this moment, like seriously. But before that...

I grabbed my sharpie in my left pocket, silently thanking my lazy lab partner for forcing me to bring the sharpie home. I took the cap off and felt an evil smirk crawl to my face. I drew a fake mustache, and started thickening it, and put a huge, gigantic mole right under his right eye.

Perfect.

Now, I really do need to capture this moment.

Firstly, I can use this against him, second, it's just too cute to be wasted! Smiling, I took my phone from my pocket. I unlocked it and went to my camera app. Smirking, I took a picture of Langston for 5 times, before opening the photo editor I usually use in editing different blog covers. I went to the stickers option, then slid down a kitty ear sticker and paste it right above his hair, then, I also slid down whiskers and some paw prints then scattered it around the picture,

Excellent.

I laughed silently before adding a cherry on top, no pun intended. I added a text that says "I'm cuddly and cute!"

I muffled my laugh when Langston started to move. He groggily rubs the part under his nose, which by the way looks like he's rubbing his Mustache!

I bit my lip and with a smile, I locked my phone.

Wait... 

WHAT TIME IS IT?

I look at my phone and almost died.

11 pm.

I am expecting the cops to come out, or even at least the sounds of sirens to appear because gosh, our parents are probably so worried right now.

But there was just silence.

I look at Langston and an idea formed in my head, again. I'm in the zone!

I stood up silently, before running towards his kitchen.

I opened the fridge and grinned evilly when I saw the innocent, delicious-looking whip cream can.

HUAHUAHUA!

Jogging back outside, I sprayed the can of whip cream on his right and left palms, before bending down to his face. We were so close, literally. I blew his forehead and his eyebrows squinted before doing what I've wanted...

"The fuck...?" Langston's eyes opened when he felt the sticky, yet creamy, whip cream on his face, "Chloe?"

I smiled widely, standing up, "Hey!"