(6) Friendly Dinner

To be honest, I really wouldn't update right now, until I saw a comment fron @rpranke1, which by the way made a smile to my face -Thanks! So yes, it is true, my readers are my inspiration when it comes to writing, :) thank you.

●●●●●

Blackhole.

It has been said from books to the news that once you're inside, there's no going back.

That you have to just keep on moving forward.

It sucks to be stuck inside.

But for my situation right now, let's just say that I would love to get stuck in that specific hole.

My family and the Langston's were having a lovely, peaceful, and interesting dinner. Old friends meeting up again are one of the best things in life. It was nice and I loved it.

Until JerkAss said the unnecessary words that lead us to this situation.

"Why didn't you tell me!" Mom shrieked across the table, "My daughter is dating her best friend!" 

I wasn't the one who told her. I mean, why would I? Apparently though, JerkAss here cannot shut his mouth and immediately told his parents about the lie.

He told them that we were dating.

Yuck.

JerkAss smirked, while I just rolled my eyes, "Ma, we were not and will never ever be best of friends."

"Of course not! You'll just be together!" Sylvia, his mother, grinned before clapping her hands and turned to face my mom. "Opposites do attract!"

Then she said something that made me desperately want to jump out of a building.

"I TOLD YOU TO MAKE THEIR WEDDING AQUA!!"

Did they just admit that they had already planned our wedding?

Before knowing we were dating?

We were not even dating for a week!

We're not even dating in reality!

"OOH! LET'S BUY BABY PRODUCTS!" And that made JerkAss smirk.

Bastard.

"What about no?" I asked sarcastically, "Ma, we are just dating. We're not going to get married or something! It's just for fun" Lies.

"Ah, so you're just the friends with benefits type?" Tan spoke up. Dad gave a knowing look to JerkAss with a nod.

The heck.

JerkAss grinned, holding up a laugh.

"Tan!"

"Don't worry child, we've all been through that stage." Sylvia winked at Tan.

Eww.

By now, JerkAss is laughing, tears strolling down his cheeks.

Can I die, like, right now?