(9) The Underground

Darkness.

Darkness covered my sight, with blue and yellow neon lights flashing around the stadium, yes, stadium.

How did a stadium appear under a park? Don't ask me.

"...Where the hell are we?" I asked in awe.

I think I know where the aliens put their captured humans. Or the other way around.

Some are grinding to one another, some are making out, some are shouting and some are showing their bills, and the main event, 2 random huge giants are inside a covered ring or something.

Like, a boxing ring,

And those guys are bloody. Like, bloody bloody. - their looks exaggerate the phrase bloody hell since they're bloody, and the ring looks like hell.

Now I know why there was blood in the elevator,

We stopped walking, so I look at him when he answered, "Welcome to The Underground."

How original.

"Really? No The death stadium or any scary name that gives you the creeps whenever you heard it?"

"Why? Isn't The underground scary enough?"

"It does..." I added, "A little bit."

He smiled, "Well, they don't want to scare the people. I mean, once a person sees this, wouldn't the person shit bricks?"

Oh.

Well, he's right.

"EY LANGSTER!"

I know that voice somewhere... We turn around and I literally cringed at the face of, Red. Wait I think it's Reed. Yeah, I believe it's Reed. They have the same name, cool.

His face was literally covered with blood, BLOOD.

He has a bloody nose.

Bloody eyes.

Bloody cheeks.

And believe it or not, bloody ears.

WHAT THE FREAKING COCONUT HAPPENED TO HIM!?

And he's still smiling.

I rushed towards him, "Are you okay?"

He laughs loudly, before looking at JerkAss, "Ya have a keeper here bro!"

I raised an eyebrow.

Reed grinned at JerkAss before doing the bro handshake. "It's nice seeing you in normal clothing!"

"Who did this to you??" JerkAss asked, ignoring the snide comment his friend made.

Reed laughed, "Ah, some bastard ey?"

JerkAss frowned before looking at the ring, he pointed at a giant and asked, "That bastard?"

Red followed his sight before nodding, "Ya, heard that he's dealing with illegal shit, like drugs, plus, he lose at one of our fights, so he and his buddies beat me up. Learned my lesson, never walk into a dark room."

I gasped while JerkAss growled and ran towards the ring.

"Hey, hey hey! JerkAss!" I finally caught him, stopping him on purpose, "What the hell are you going to do?"

He glared at the ring before looking at me, "It's the underground's number one rule, no fighting outside the ring," He paused before glaring at the giant, "That bastard is a sore loser."

Agree.

"I'm going to beat the living shit out of him, payback for my friend. No one can mess with my friend and get away with it."

I can't believe I'm saying this but, I'm calling him Langston, turns out he wasn't a JerkAss after all, well, not completely.

"Go kick his ass."

■■■■■□□■■■■■■■■■□■□■■■■■■■□■■■■

Wew.

Yeah, that's wow in a cool way, wew.

Thanks for reading and voting! Oh, and for those who are fanning me, THANK YOU! - I mean, even if you're not fanning me, I'm still thanking you for resding this! - you know what I mean -_-

Mua!