Extra Chapter = 400

Hey guys! This is the extra chapter for the 400th votes I've received in this book! Thank you guys, I love you! Without you, I'm not going to be able to write this right now, literally!

Thank you. I appreciate you. Whether you voted or not, whether you sent a comment or not. Oh and by the way, if you guys need help in about ANYTHING, send me a private message -I'll help you out.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"What are you talking about?" I gaped at the bitch in front of me.

The old white haired lady frowns deeper and fixes her glasses,"You see, your son is being an immature 10 years old child." Her annoying voice rasped out.

First off, my son IS 10 years old, and second off, Charlie's more mature than this old hag.

I opened my mouth to protect my son when Langston spoke up, squeezing my hand he was holding earlier, "How come, Ms. Dimuno?"

She stared at my husband and faltered a little bit.

EW. This is disgusting.

I mean, I know I married a hot guy and all, but I never thought that Langston's charm could still be the effective.

"Charlin-" It's Charlie you hag. "Bit my finger."

What?

Langston's eyes widened and asked, "Charlie bit your finger?"

She nodded, "Charlie took a bite at my finger licking chicken."

Did she just broadcast Mc Donalds? Or was it KFC?

"... Oh?" I muttered out. I looked down and stared at my son, "What is she talking about, Charlie?"

He groans out, "Mom, it's Charles."

I raised an eyebrow, "And I named you Charlie."

He glared at the floor, "Why would you name me Charlie? It's a NICKNAME."

"Are you saying something?" I widened my eyes that says I command respect, right now.

"Nothing mom." He smiled.

"Did you or did you not eat her food?" Langston asked seriously.

"I didn't."

"LIAR!" The old hag shouted, grabbing the plastic that has the evidence or the chicken in it. "Can you see that there's a bite mark over here?!"

"I promise, I didn't! I wouldn't!" He said sternly.

"It's true."

I turn around and saw Vanchel rubbing her arms nervously, "Mrs. Dimuno, with all your respect, YOU were the one who bit on it, before receiving a phone call and left the room, leaving your chicken behind."

Realization dawned at the hag's face and looked awkward. "Did I...?"

"Ask the class if you want." Vanchel shrugs.

I saw Charlie smiling at her and Vanchel nodded.

What an adorable pair, ey?

--------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I've been shipping them before they were even born! Thanks guys! And tell me what you guys think!

I love you all!

KJD