Extra Chapter = 800

Hey guys! I want to thank EACH and EVERY one of you for reading my book; I never expected to reach 100 voters, which eventually added into 800 and as for now, I got 1,500+ votes FOR THIS BOOK ONLY ! And it grows bigger every day... 😢 You guys have no idea how happy I am right now!

Those comments and votes are the one that encourages me to write, I know I've been saying that a lot of times already, but it's the truth.

So thank you voters, commenters, readers, and followers!

Thanks peeps. I love you, mua! Here's Extra Chapter for the 800th votes!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>

"Oh, so that's why she's a cheerleader." I faced Langston then shoved a handful of pop corns in my mouth. "I shmean-" crunch. "-she shwash-" crunch. "-veshy goshic." I shrugged and continued watching the cheerleading movie.

"What?" He asked with a frown.

Swallowing, I repeated what I said. "I mean, she was very gothic."

"Oh."

I continued watching the movie and cuddled with him. Eventually, the thought of not knowing what the movie was, irked me.

"What was the title of this movie again?" I asked.

His frowned deepened. "Weren't you the one who forced me to watch this shit?"

"I asked you a question," I said with a dull tone. "You can't just answer me with a question."

"I don't know,"

"You're the one who played it." I pointed at the DVD player.

"You're the one who chose it."

"Correction." I sat up straight, "You were the one who picked this in my 'Fave Movies' box."

"I had no choice!"

"Everyone has a choice." I scoffed.

He exclaimed, "It was either that, or the cliché barbie movie!"

I gawked at him.

He did not just say that.

"THE 12 DANCING PRINCESSES WAS NOT A CLICHÉ MOVIE!"

He snorted, "It is."

"How would you know!?"

"I've watched it already."

I 'tsk'ed and mocked him, "Did the bad boy inside the chicken suit admit that he watches Barbie films?"

"YOU.FORCED.ME!"

"How the heck could I force you!?"

"YOU THREATENED ME TO LEAVE THE FREAKING HOUSE IF I WOULDN'T WATCH IT WITH YOU!" He stood up angrily, "WHO DOES THAT!?"

Frowning, I threw the remote at him. "SHUT UP!"

He dodged it and widely stared at the broken remote with wide-eyed. He faced me with a jaw drop. "Did you just throw the-" He was cut off with a pillow kissing his face. -or the other way around...

In the end, I realized that I was watching Bring It On: In It To Win It.

Sorry Langston... I guess.