Extra Chapter = 1,100

Hey guys! Thank you for the support, votes, comments, love amd everything coming from you guys!

You're amazing, and I almost cried writing '1,100' coz this.is.like.a.miraaacle!

P.S, For those who have and has not read the spin off, THE BAD BOY INSIDE THE BLACK SUIT, there are some chapters where Chloe, Reed and little Charlie are there.

Anyways, enjoy 😊

--------------------------------------------

Crossing my legs, I stared at the starry sky above us. "Time pass by so fast."

Langston and I are currently in the mountain tops. We're outside his cabin and we're star gazing.

Langston held my hand and kissed it, "It does."

Chuckling I faced him, "Isn't it weird knowing that this place is not going to be yours anymore?"

He raised an eyebrow, "What?"

"I mean, you worked hard for this house." I paused, "You even dared to wear a chicken suit for this." I smiled.

I felt him move closer to me and slipped his arms behind me. "I don't get it, why wouldn't it be mine though?"

"Because." I touched my now huge tummy, "This little guy is going to grace his presence in about a month now and technically, this would also be his."

"So?" He kissed my tummy before grinning like a fool, "This cabin is ours."

Inhaling, I continued gazing at the stars, "I like the sound of that."

-----

This.is.so.cheesy. *barf*

But since it's for you guys, *eats the barf* I'm good 😊